new to this. ttc could I still pregnant with bleeding and positive hpt

bellanau

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have 2 boys and a girl then 3 stepsons. Me and my amazing husb Amazing husband,best friend,soulmate and great father begged me for a daughter..with my youngest being 8 and having such horrible experiences with my ex husband. It took a year for me to give in and im sooo happy..she is my life! His 3 sons live with their mom out of state and at 21,19,14, they are pretty much grown. One of my boys (10) lives with his dad out of state. So its just my almost 3 year old girl and 12 year old son. My husband (48yrs) told me he really wants one more, he wants our daughter to have a sibling in the house while she grows up..I cant believe I am giving in (35yrs ) I have had the most AMAZING experience with our daughter and
Love our family so much and my husband are more in love every day!! Its amazing!! Ok sorry lol thats a lot. So anyway.so christmas eve I removed my IUD. I OVULATED JAN 16th. I had sex 2x during fertile window. Im thinking I am pretty fertile because my 2nd son was conceived while I had an IUD. Then 2011 I had a 3 month ectopic pregnancy that actually burst on our first Valentine's day together I was minutes from death. I had one of my fallopian tubes removed then not even a month later pregnant with my daughter. I use to get migraines (only with my AF) haven't gotten then in a year. I have had 3 in the last 2 weeks. I have been emotional,nauseous, bloody bugers,I thought I had implantation bleeding. ( one bright red spot on toliet paper once, and cramps for 2 weeks( not as bad as my AF cramps) I was supposed to get AF today. I took a hpt and when I wiped I noticed blood so I figured I started and I barely looked at the hpt. I left to the store when I came home I just frlt I should look...it was positive...nust wondering if any thinks I cod still be prego even though im bleeding...( not as heavy but still bleeding since 2 pm. Sorry so long..this is my first time doing this. Maybe its all inmy head because I actually want to see that positive!! Any thoughtz advice?

Hi i think it could be i bled for 3-4 days after a bfp although light when pregnant with ds but because you left the test & came back to it later unfortunately could also be an evap. Just to make sire though i'd take another test & wishing you all the best hun x

I took another test and it is negative...but even without it I would knpw im not with these cramps!! Im in tears with pain!! I thought it was to good to be true first mpnth trying!! I guess I am older now and I may not even beable to have another baby. I should just prepAre for ALL situations.its a weird feeling "trying!"
Hi i think it could be i bled for 3-4 days after a bfp although light when pregnant with ds but because you left the test & came back to it later unfortunately could also be an evap. Just to make sire though i'd take another test & wishing you all the best hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->