new to this!

margie1982

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Margie, i am 32 and am currently in the two week wait period. Trying to concieve #3.
I have a 13 year old and 4 year old..both of them were not planned and i didnt know i was pregnant until i was well passed my expected period, so this whole wait is killing me!
We started trying last month, and it didnt happen. This month i am currently on 10dpo, and not feeling very hopeful, as i have pms symptoms and had a bfn yesterday.
Just was looking for a ttc community to join and this looks liek a friendly one!
On a side note, i had a large teratoma (was there my whole life) taken out when i had my last child, and they took my left ovary with it..apparently that ovary never worked. So i only have a rt ovary, but have a 28-29 day cycle and ovulate every month...so hoping that doesnt slow me down now that i am getting older!
Anyway, glad to be here, and hope this helps me with the rest of 2ww!!

Hi, my name is Margie, i am 32 and am currently in the two week wait period. Trying to concieve #3.
I have a 13 year old and 4 year old..both of them were not planned and i didnt know i was pregnant until i was well passed my expected period, so this whole wait is killing me!
We started trying last month, and it didnt happen. This month i am currently on 10dpo, and not feeling very hopeful, as i have pms symptoms and had a bfn yesterday.
Just was looking for a ttc community to join and this looks liek a friendly one!
On a side note, i had a large teratoma (was there my whole life) taken out when i had my last child, and they took my left ovary with it..apparently that ovary never worked. So i only have a rt ovary, but have a 28-29 day cycle and ovulate every month...so hoping that doesnt slow me down now that i am getting older!
Anyway, glad to be here, and hope this helps me with the rest of 2ww!!

Welcome Marg! I, too, am 10 DPO. Don't count yourself out until AF shows up! :winkwink:

And I agree, the wait STINKS! LOL!

Welcome...ttc can be the hardest thing to do in the world. The best way to go about it is to relax. Being that you already had two unplanned, you know your body works :) Most often then not, pregnancy happens when you are the most relaxed and often when you arent trying so hard. So dont think of the tww...the less you think about the more relaxed you will be :)

Hi!

If you really want to be proactive, I would suggest charting. :) I am trying for number 1 and I have charted my whole TTC (which is a year and half now almost). I find it super helpful and insightful into the inner workings of my cycle. I also find the TWW and everything inbetween to be much easier since there are certain patterns that happen every cycle for me. And when they don't I know something is up.

Welcome Margie! I'm also 10dpo TTC our third child. I've been on BnB for 5 years and everyone is so friendly! Good luck and lots of baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->