New to TTC and already feeling lost! Please help...

FunkyClaire

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I hope some of you can help me because I am *so* confused already.
This is our 1st month of TTC, I've never really kept track of my cyles before but I think they've been roughly 30 days... last 2 months were 31 and 35 days.
So already I wasn't totally sure when I would ovulate.
I had what I'm pretty sure was a positive OPK on day 13 which I thought was a bit early but not sure? Made sure we had :sex: most days around this time anyway!
But, I don't seem to have any CM. Like... almost nothing. And I don't see a temp spike. So is it likely I haven't ovulated yet? Could it still happen or is that me out this month now?
I'm trying to think if I normally get much in the way of CM and I know I do get it but can't think how much/often as never paid attention before!

Argh I just feel like it's cycle 1 and I'm already 'failing'! :cry:

Oops, sorry for the rant for my 1st post - I'm looking forward to joining in here with you all!

Hi and welcome everyone is so nice on here!! im waiting on AF today and if she shows next cycle will be may first cycle that i will be doing it all right so im right with you in not really knowing things, i hope it is the month for you with my 1st month trying i got my BFP and it was a nice feeling i never thought i would happen first time, even if it does not happen 1st time dont think you are failing were all here for you xxxx

hi claire welcome to the forum
Iv been off birth control for 5 months now and i find it had to track my cycles to i had 2 faint lines on the ovulation stripes and thts it,i dont notice any cm to its so hard isnt it
I have a clear blue fertility monitor now so im hoing it helps me now
Hope you track your cycles better this month,and good luck xx

Thanks for the welcome! Hmm might have to look into that fertility monitor if it's any good. Fingers crossed for us all. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->