• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to TTC. Questions about vitamins.

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
Where can I find some vitamins and what not to take to help me along with getting my first :bfp:? I am clueless to these things. I have tried, and am still trying, to learn all the abbreviations, and charting isnt going well due to my coming off the pill in the beginning of July. Still no sign of AF but am not pregnant. My body is confused I guess. :rofl::rofl:

Any help? I'm from the states if that makes a difference.

I really don't know much about this, but I didn't want to read and run. Good luck :dust:

awww youre too sweet. thanks!! <3 :dust:

As long as you are taking folic acid don't worry too much about anything else! Try not to have too much tea or coffee and eat sensibly.
Good luck!

I take a vitamin called Pregnacare (not sure if they sell it in the US too...) it's a mulit-vitamin containing all sorts of stuff for TTC and throughout pregnancy! The most important is folic acid (400mg per day) which helps in development and prevents spinal conditions

xx

I took Pregnacare and it made me really sick so now I just take Folic Acid and Vit C

what kinds of things have folic acid?

it's a tablet you buy - just a vitamin called folic acid - or buy some pregnacare tablets?
it can take a while for cycles to settle down after you come off the pill. Maybe buy a basal thermometer and chart on fertility friend - then you can see what is happening with your cycle hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"