New to TTC

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Hya :wave:
Is it ok if i join this section?

Well a little about me

I'm 31 (eeeeek where did the time go?) i'm, a mum to a gorgeous but VERY independent (nearly) 3 year old daughter, Miss Rhiannon Emily. i joined B&B whilst in my 8th month of pregnancy with her, ive been lurking now for over a year as ive had a pretty hectic time, new baby, wedding and moving house twice in a year...
met hubby online 10yrs ago, he is from lincolnshire, we live apart for most of the time due to his job, he winds me up, teases me, gets me angry sometimes, but he is my bestest friends in the whole world and i'd be lost without him.
We discussed only ever having the one child, hubby very adament, i started getting broody about a year ago spoke to hubby about it (well nagged really lol) and before xmas he said he had a surprise for me... he said he wanted to start trying for another baby...yay :happydance: that was untill nov 19th when i started to bleed and havent stopped since, having tests to find out why and have been given tablets to ease it so far everything coming back "normal" so we'll have to see......

i hope to have a relatively short stay here as we caught on our daughter after the first month and just DTD once so fingers crossed !!!

hope i wasnt to boring back there, if you got to the end, thanks xxx

Thanks for the reply hun....yeah its not good but at least i'm having some tests done, i'm hopefully putting it down to stress as i had to move house 3 weeks before xmas plus ive had to be a huge shoulder to my friend since mid sep.... onwards and upwards though :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->