New to WTT

nkbapbt

Double Preemie Momma
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm new to WTT but not to BNB, I thought I should introduce myself instead of just lurking around here. I have a son, Lakai who was born extremely prematurely at 24 + 4 or 16 weeks early due to chorioamnionitis, or an infection in the fetal membranes. I am not sure and will never know if the infection came before PROM (premature rupture of membranes) or if that was cause for the infection. Either way, Lakai came very early. Our journey in the NICU was a very long, and if interested the whole story is in the preemie section of this forum.

I am WTT because I am still pumping exclusively for Lakai, because he is unable to breastfeed. And I haven't had my witch since before I was pregnant with him.

I am also WTT because I am a little freaked out that because we really do not have any answer about his early arrival and if it would happen again (there is a fairly large chance it could, I think like 20% but don't quote me on it!). That totally freaks me out!!

I don't think I could stand to be away from Lakai should I have another baby in the NICU and vice versa.

I do however want another baby, and so we are going to try once I stop pumping, probably some time after Lakai's first birthday (or his due date, next Feb).

Thanks for listening!

HI and welcome to this little corner! I'm quite new - sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with your first and brave you are willing to try again - it feels like forever until next year but time passes quite quick esp when you can come on here and have a moan when you feel like it!

welcome!!! and what a brave little man you have there!

although i havent been through what you have, i do understand your fears, but you could have a completely normal/full term pg next time! - just the same as i could have a prem baby next time.

life is full of chances i guess and you have to do whats right. your little man is the living proof that even of things dont go exacly to plan...miracles do still happen! x x

Welcome!!! You and I were preggers together so I remember you from the
1st and 2nd Tri! I was in such shock went you went into labor. We were all rooting for your little guy! So nice to see you here!!!:happydance:

Welcome!!! You and I were preggers together so I remember you from the
1st and 2nd Tri! I was in such shock went you went into labor. We were all rooting for your little guy! So nice to see you here!!!:happydance:

I remember you!!! Congrats on your little one!

I was totally shocked too! :wacko:

Welcome Natalie! =)

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back