New user. Looking for a young ttc #1 buddy!

R_Fox

Reaction score
Hi, my names Roberta. Im 22 and im new to this site. My fiance and I have been TTC #1 for a year with no luck. Im currently CD 28 and my cycles are usually 30-32 days. Just looking for someone to chat to and share tips/advice. TTC is lonely sometimes :( xxx

Heyy, I'm 23 and I know how you feel, me and my fiance have been trying since May and it does get lonely.
Im currently on CD24 and AF is expected soon :(
I also would love to chat and share stuff with someone, its harder when you feel alone :(

x

Hey girls I'm 23 and TTC #1 too. We have been married for over 2 years now. Anyway, my husband and I have been together for 7 years and all we want is a baby! We did everything we could to try and make sure that we could set ourselves up so that we provide a loving environment for a child. We bought our home so that we don't have to worry about inspections or having to move them around.... We have done everything.
My husband is a teacher and I work full time in retail but also study full time towards being a teacher also.

It's been so tough. We have had a number of miscarriages and one chemical.
Everyone always asks us when we are going to have a baby, and I just want to scream at them and tell them that we have been trying for 2 years!!!!

It's nice to have people on here to talk to who won't think I'm crazy for squinting at a stick I've peed on until my mind thinks that I can see a line that isn't even there lol

I'm 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow. I thought I got a BFP on a frer last night but it was an evap I think. Took 2 tests this morning and BFNs.

Keep me updated on how you're all doing x

Hey ladies! Im 21 my husband is 26. were TTC #1 :) I had one depo injection, waiting for that to get out of my system and then we can get the show on the road! Id love to chat with yall :)

Babydust to all :)
Really don't want af to arrive!

Let us know how you get on :))

Hey girls I'm 23 and TTC #1 too. We have been married for over 2 years now. Anyway, my husband and I have been together for 7 years and all we want is a baby! We did everything we could to try and make sure that we could set ourselves up so that we provide a loving environment for a child. We bought our home so that we don't have to worry about inspections or having to move them around.... We have done everything.
My husband is a teacher and I work full time in retail but also study full time towards being a teacher also.

It's been so tough. We have had a number of miscarriages and one chemical.
Everyone always asks us when we are going to have a baby, and I just want to scream at them and tell them that we have been trying for 2 years!!!!

It's nice to have people on here to talk to who won't think I'm crazy for squinting at a stick I've peed on until my mind thinks that I can see a line that isn't even there lol

I'm 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow. I thought I got a BFP on a frer last night but it was an evap I think. Took 2 tests this morning and BFNs.

Keep me updated on how you're all doing x

My fiance and I are the same. We have been together for 6 years. We own our own house and both have full time permenant jobs. Im so ready for a baby now!
I took a test today and got a BFN was a bit early though, if AF doesnt show in a few days ill test again. Let me know how you are getting on xx

Have any of you ladies been taking any vitamins or anything? Ive just been taking folic acid and this cycle we have tried pre seed and soft cups. Oh and also OPK's :) xx

Hi ladies
my name is michelle i am 23!
I am not ttc anymore but i have children 6yrs,22months and a 6month old!
I was 17 wheni had my first 21 when my second and 23 with my third!
My first was a unexpected surprise my second i was on clomid for three cycles first fail second ended in eptopic and third was a successful round(babyno2). My third i was told i would not ovulate on my own so no need for contraception but they were wrong (bayno3).
I know how lonely ttc can be and how much you just want your little peanut, so i would like to say i am always around to listen to give a helping hand and reassure you all this journey is so worth taking!!
i have done pretty much everything to conceive due to PCOS!
So anytime any question i am here my fellow young ones!:hugs:

Hi ladies
my name is michelle i am 23!
I am not ttc anymore but i have children 6yrs,22months and a 6month old!
I was 17 wheni had my first 21 when my second and 23 with my third!
My first was a unexpected surprise my second i was on clomid for three cycles first fail second ended in eptopic and third was a successful round(babyno2). My third i was told i would not ovulate on my own so no need for contraception but they were wrong (bayno3).
I know how lonely ttc can be and how much you just want your little peanut, so i would like to say i am always around to listen to give a helping hand and reassure you all this journey is so worth taking!!
i have done pretty much everything to conceive due to PCOS!
So anytime any question i am here my fellow young ones!:hugs:

Hi Michelle. Thanks for telling me your story. In about December last year I went to the doctors as I suspected I may have PCOS. My doctor took some bloods and organised an ultrasound- both of which came back 'normal'. My fiance had his swimmers tested a few months ago and they were perfect. I know I should go back to the doctors for more tests as its been just over a year of ttc but im scared! xxx

Hey
can i ask what you do at home in ways to ttc? Eg ovulation test etc?
Dont be scared as most of the time it is just down to timing!
xx

I do OPK's but the second line is usualy dark for a couple of days so not sure when exacly ive ovulated. I could start temping but sometimes I work night shifts so what time would I temp then? This cycle i started pre seed as I dont seem to produce EWCM0 and soft cups with that too xx

Ok so what makes you think you had pcos?
I was diagnosed at the age of 11 as i started my periods at 8yrs old!
My period are always heavily and last a good 7days very painful too!
I had cycst removed at 12 as they were not going down as they should.
i was told i would have children but they were wrong as my first was a normal cycle. It was not till i wanted to try again my periods stops and so did ovulation. My opk test where + for days which showed that my body was trying to ovulate but never did. opks should only be + for 24hrs as the surge is very short lived!
Where are you in your cycle?
:hugs:

Basically as a teenager I had never had any trouble with acne but from about the age of 19 my skun became really spotty, my periods at the time were really irregular and I had gained quite a lot of weight.

I am CD 30 today xx

whats a nomal cycle for you? do you opk everymonth? what day do you get + tests?
How long have you been ttc?
was ths scan done at anytime of cycle? and what about the bloods?
xx

Normal for me is 31 but I have been 35 before. I normally get positivies around the 17th. Cant quite remember though. The bloods and scan were just done at any time no particular time. They said everything looked fine though :/ xx

So how long have you been ttc?
i would be going back to doctors to be refer to your fertilty clinc for more accurate scans at different points of cycle? and bloods as well they can tell if you ovulated or not! The starting point is to find out if your eggs are maturing enough to release as mine were not! I was put on to clomid my first cycle was 50mg and it was not enough for me to ovulate then i was on 100mg and i ovulated!
No scary stuff just scans bloods tests then clomid which is a tablet you take for a certian amount of days in a cycle!
xx

TTC for 13 months. Okay thank you I will do that. That doesnt sound scary at all :) xx

Go to your doctors armed with knowledge of your cycle length how regular when you get +opks how long you have been ttc. Having said that sometime they wont refer till you have been ttc for 18months. If you have been ttc when you have +opks then you have a reason to be uneasy! Maybe tell them you have been tcc for a while longer as they wont start any treatment till they know for use what is the issue if there is one!!!
xxx

I will deffinitely do that. Thank you very much, its really helpfull :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"