New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

C

cazd

Well Congratulations to Claire, Emalou and Jmac who all got their :bfp:

So its onto a new cycle and a fresh load of PMA for a February Baby!

Come and join us: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/129626-lovebumps-still-looking-members.html

I'm full of PMA with a resolute TTC mission to make a baby ready for 2010.

I promise....

1) Not to feed my POAS addiction
2) Not to bore my OH with endless conversations about all things baby
3) Not to SS 'till the 1WW

HA! - like any of those are going to happen :rofl:$

Well of course here I am as well...
Maybe I should take that pledge and promise too....how hard can it really be? :rofl:

Hope to get lots of Jan 2010 babies!!

Heya. Maybe you won't be jinxed this time round.
I'm sooo excited about making a January baby.

Got to get my OH to start erm... replenishing his stock... every 3 days ready for O !

I am hoping I won't be jinxed this time!

I gotta get DH started soon too, I am very excited for this cycle. I am betting that the temping will work this time and I will feel much better knowing what the heck is going on with my crazy body!

save me space over here will be joinng you lovel ladies in a few days!! xxx

No offence meant Claire but i hope your not joining us over here, be great if you got your :bfp: and at least one of us got a christmas baby.xxx

Well way TMI but just had my 3rd :sex: in 6 days. Laid on my side for about an hour. None fell out :happydance: so i must def be getting ready to ovulate. Pain in my right lower back. THat might be from maybe the fact that i held my pee for an hour as well. But i'll pretend its because i'm going to get my positive smiley face tomorrow. ( I hope i get the smiley face tomorrow)

Sending you all :hug: and loads of :dust:

oh and conswayla i love the pig.

oh and conswayla i love the pig.

hehe thanks!

I hope you don't make it over here either Claire!!

Well I was reading up on :spermy: juice falling out, and apparently after about 20 minutes of laying down, everything that falls out is the juice and the abnormal :spermy: so the ones that are healthy make a pretty fast race up through the cervix. I did the laying on my side thing to last month and nothing fell out either, I am going to do that again this month!

gumb sounds like your doing everything right!! good luck for smiley face 2moz, oh and no offence taken haha

Ohhh... do you ladies mind if I join you?? I'm on CD6 today so gearing up for some serious BD'ing this month... we've already had 3 goes!! :rofl:
This month we will be

a) doing the SMEP :happydance:
b) using preseed
c) I've started taking EPO and angus cactus and will be starting a vit b complex tomorrow
d)OH will begin taking a multi vit as of tomorrow
e) keeping LOTs of PMA through out the whole month!
and finally
f) GETTING A :bfp: END OF APRIL!

Good luck ladies, can't wait to see lots of new year babies on the way!

Sounds like a great plan Kota! I am with you on that one.

Do you ladies have to GIVE your DH's their vitamins? Or are the responsible enough to take them on their own? I have to give it to mine, otherwise he won't remember!

Hello everyone! Wanted to make sure not to lose you lol... Love the new thread... Psyched to start trying again as I feel the sperm and the egg did not complete their mission this time... CARRY ON !!!

Hello everyone! Wanted to make sure not to lose you lol... Love the new thread... Psyched to start trying again as I feel the sperm and the egg did not complete their mission this time... CARRY ON !!!

It's still early, I hope you won't be joining us cause you will be preggo instead!

any of you girls around?

ha!!! >.< 2ww is headed my way! love the thread btw! any tips!!!??? for spending the 2ww not symptom spotting!?:help:

ha!!! >.< 2ww is headed my way! love the thread btw! any tips!!!??? for spending the 2ww not symptom spotting!?:help:

Good Luck, hope you get it this month!

I wish I had tips for surviving the 2ww and not ss. The best one for me is, that I get all pg symptoms during the 2ww and they always mean AF. Remember that a lot of things are normal but will be more noticeable because you are paying attention to them.

:/ TRUE!!!!!! ay... Maybe I'll read a book! but thanks! If I am 2010 baby it is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->