New Year, New Baby- January 2019 Babies

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm not seeing a Jan 2019 group yet so I figured I would make one since BFPs this month should be for January babies. :) Feel free to join us and let us know a little about yourself! Tell me your EDD and I'll add you to the calendar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little about me: I am an artist and doula out of Colorado. I am married and have a 2 year old son, Desi. It took us 3 years to conceive him due to PCOS and we started TTC for #2 in July of last year. I was tested several times and came up negative for PCOS but I was still having highly irregular cycles, anywhere from 30-75 days long. So, I went back to my RE in November and we started on my old femara and progesterone regiment. I got pregnant in December but MCd almost immediately. I got pregnant again the very next cycle in January but found out 6-7 weeks in that it was a blighted ovum so I medically aborted that pregnancy on February 23rd. My period finally came April 5th and here I am again, pregnant. So, I seem to have no issue getting pregnant this time but just have issues keeping it.

But, so far, I have already jumped some hurdles with this pregnancy so I am feeling more optimistic about it. First of all, my beta tests have been really good, which typically, I find out by the second test that something is wrong. My first beta (at 3+6 weeks) was 61, second was 184 and third was 802! My next hurdle will be my ultrasound since thats when I discovered the blighted ovum last pregnancy and we also discovered an ectopic with my very first pregnancy years ago. My first ultrasound is next Monday.

So today I am 4+5 with a due date of 1/10/19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://i64.tinypic.com/zs6bt.png

Hello! You sound a lot like me -- I get pregnant easily, but can't seem to keep it. I've had three losses since we started TTC in August, with the worst being last cycle. I put TTC on hold this cycle, and, well, here we are... :lol: Surprise!

I am 4w3d with an EDD of January 12. I have a dating scan on June 1st, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well!

Hello! You sound a lot like me -- I get pregnant easily, but can't seem to keep it. I've had three losses since we started TTC in August, with the worst being last cycle. I put TTC on hold this cycle, and, well, here we are... :lol: Surprise!

I am 4w3d with an EDD of January 12. I have a dating scan on June 1st, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well!

Im glad to hear it! If I remember correctly we got pregnant around the same time with our first children :) I'll add you to the calendar once we get a few more people. :p

Nausea is already hitting me which I guess is a good sign but holy cow. It didnt bother me until 6 weeks last time so it's a little over a week early. Also crazy tired. Just not a good time for this for me because I am trying to get some artwork done before a convention I am traveling to at the end of the month. (Where I sell my art). I definitely dont feel up to being creative when I want to vomit and/or sleep :/

Hi! I would love to join you here :) I am pregnant with my first, due Jan 5th. I have my first scan at the end of the month hopefully, will be around 8-9 weeks.

Hi ! I would love to join you too !

I also have pcos and we believe that we are 4+5 with a due date if the 11th!

We have triplet boys that are 6 ( conceived with clomid) and was told that due to my pcos and dh low count that we would need treatment again to conceive so this bubba is a bit of a surprise but w very much wanted one , hoping for an early scan to determine exactly how far along we are ! Xx

Hi just got my positive this morning! Due date will be the day before my 2 year old birthday �� I'm 27, this will be my 3rd pregnancy, first was a MMC, second led to my 2 year old Harvey, I am his full time carer as he has spina bifida :) I'm vegan, irish, and very excited to be pregnant again! Nervous though due to my history. Due date is estimated as 14th January but I have irregular cycles so won't be accurate

Hi ladies! I’m so excited to be here finally.

The long form for my story is in the BFP Announcement page. Here’s the short story. We’ve been trying for baby #2 for a little over 2 years. We got pregnant with our daughter super fast, then when we started trying for another it just didn’t happen. Doctors basically said they don’t know why, but keep trying. We actually stopped trying 3 months ago after we hit the 2 year mark. I needed a break, emotionally and mentally. We made sure to avoid being intimate during my fertility window so I could just live my life without obsessing over symptoms. It was actually exactly what I needed. I found peace with myself and with our life. Then, this last cycle, we had sex at the very end of my fertility window. I don’t really know when I ovulated because I stopped tracking, but I thought I ovulated maybe on Saturday. We had sex Sunday evening and I was certain we were out of my window by then.

Well.....haha....guess not! When AF was 2 days late (she’s never late, sometimes early but never late) I just had this feeling and I gathered my courage and took a test. Mind you, I stopped taking tests about a year into our TTC journey. I just let nature tell me if I was pregnant and AF always showed up right on time. So I was terrified to see another negative test. And guess what? The first test was negative. Until I pulled it out of the trash an hour later and saw a faint line. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I waited until the next morning and used another cheapie test. This time a faint line appeared a bit faster but it was still just a shadow. So then that afternoon I got a FRER and BAM huge bright second line.

So I’m shocked and excited and amazed....so far it’s only been a few days but everything seems to be progressing normally. I have painful boobs, a sore throat, a bloated feeling below my belly button, and occasional cramps.

Due date estimated for Jan 13th.

(Ok....that wasn’t so short...hahaha!)

Im glad to hear it! If I remember correctly we got pregnant around the same time with our first children :) I'll add you to the calendar once we get a few more people. :p

Nausea is already hitting me which I guess is a good sign but holy cow. It didnt bother me until 6 weeks last time so it's a little over a week early. Also crazy tired. Just not a good time for this for me because I am trying to get some artwork done before a convention I am traveling to at the end of the month. (Where I sell my art). I definitely dont feel up to being creative when I want to vomit and/or sleep :/

That is too funny that we've been so in sync both times!

I'm sorry to hear that your nausea is hitting you so hard. (Mine actually hasn't been as bad this time as it was with DS, but we'll see how it goes as things progress!) I know it's tough, but try to get plenty of rest!

Nova - I can't say it enough, I am SO THRILLED for you!

Welcome ladies! I updated the calendar with EDDs but we'll change em if they in fact change. I also figure we can change the text to pink or blue once we know ;)

Im thinking of getting the Sneak Peek test this time instead of waiting 20 weeks since I've heard good things about it. I also had a dream that this pregnancy was twins which I've never dreamt about pregnancy before. So, we'll see! :p

Hey ladies,

I posted my story on other threads..

I first got pregnant 2 years ago and that ended in miscarriage. After that I tried everything to get pregnant again. Pills, bottles, juices, natural doctors, injections, serums, oils...you name it. It was exhausting, and for 2 years it felt like it was never going to happen.

Then back in November, while visiting my home country (Dominican Republic) I decided to see a very special doctor, known for helping women get pregnant, I just wanted to hear it from him that I was wasting my time.

He immediately sent me in for an HSG, the most painful procedure I have ever gone through. For those that don't know what that is, it is when they insert a catheter in your cervix and the squeeze a fluid in there while they take xrays (HORRIBLE!!!) and even worse were the results, Hydrosalpinx! One of my tubes was so bad that I needed urgent surgery to have it removed before it ruined the other, who by the way was twisted. I was heartbroken!

Doctor assured me that it wasn't the end for me and after surgery, he assured me that I would be able to conceive naturally and not need IVF. It would take me longer, but he said I could.

It is now April and it is carnival time at home!I told my husband there is no way we are trying this month, I am going to PARTEEHHHHH. No temping, no pills, no checking cm, no apps!

We go out to one of the shows and the next morning, even though I haven't had much to drink, i feel the worse hangover I've had in a while. It lasts 2 days! What hangover lasts 2 days? My husband asks me "when is your period due?" I am so not into TTC for once that I don't know! I check my Glow app, and sure enough, any minute now, i should be getting my period.

1 day late...2 days late...3 days late....at day 5 I gave in and tested! BFP! Dark and within seconds!

I am now 6 weeks and 4 days and I saw my baby's heart beat for the first time!

God is great!

EDD January 7th!

Hey ladies,

I posted my story on other threads..

I first got pregnant 2 years ago and that ended in miscarriage. After that I tried everything to get pregnant again. Pills, bottles, juices, natural doctors, injections, serums, oils...you name it. It was exhausting, and for 2 years it felt like it was never going to happen.

Then back in November, while visiting my home country (Dominican Republic) I decided to see a very special doctor, known for helping women get pregnant, I just wanted to hear it from him that I was wasting my time.

He immediately sent me in for an HSG, the most painful procedure I have ever gone through. For those that don't know what that is, it is when they insert a catheter in your cervix and the squeeze a fluid in there while they take xrays (HORRIBLE!!!) and even worse were the results, Hydrosalpinx! One of my tubes was so bad that I needed urgent surgery to have it removed before it ruined the other, who by the way was twisted. I was heartbroken!

Doctor assured me that it wasn't the end for me and after surgery, he assured me that I would be able to conceive naturally and not need IVF. It would take me longer, but he said I could.

It is now April and it is carnival time at home!I told my husband there is no way we are trying this month, I am going to PARTEEHHHHH. No temping, no pills, no checking cm, no apps!

We go out to one of the shows and the next morning, even though I haven't had much to drink, i feel the worse hangover I've had in a while. It lasts 2 days! What hangover lasts 2 days? My husband asks me "when is your period due?" I am so not into TTC for once that I don't know! I check my Glow app, and sure enough, any minute now, i should be getting my period.

1 day late...2 days late...3 days late....at day 5 I gave in and tested! BFP! Dark and within seconds!

I am now 6 weeks and 4 days and I saw my baby's heart beat for the first time!

God is great!

EDD January 7th!

Thats wonderful! So happy for you!

Hi. Would love to join you all.
Currently 4wks EDD of around 11 Jan 19.

This is my 5th pregnancy. 2 miscarriages, 1 Healthy son who is now 6yo, then another miscarriage in November just gone. So i'm very very anxious time time around. I currently have no symptoms which worries me. Doc has told me to wait another few weeks before having a scan, my gosh the days are going sooooo slowly!

Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xx

Hi. Would love to join you all.
Currently 4wks EDD of around 11 Jan 19.

This is my 5th pregnancy. 2 miscarriages, 1 Healthy son who is now 6yo, then another miscarriage in November just gone. So i'm very very anxious time time around. I currently have no symptoms which worries me. Doc has told me to wait another few weeks before having a scan, my gosh the days are going sooooo slowly!

Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xx

I feel you on the anxiety! I had some cramping yesterday and spent most of the day COMPLETELY freaking out. Every day waiting for my 8-week scan is going so slowly!

So many great stories!

Oops, my EDD is Jan 13th not the 20th...silly me!

Another PCOS-er here. I just got a surprise BFP due Jan 13. I am pretty shocked, but also trying not to get my hopes up with my history of loss....

There is a group, it's under pregnancy groups. :)

Hope it’s ok to join you guys. I just got my bfp yesterday which I probably should’ve not tested because af wasn’t due until today but when you got that feeling you just can’t ignore it and good thing because wow that thing was very positive. I am a mom to one girl who is 11 and just had a mc in March at 6 weeks. Definitely makes me nervous to even admit this pregnancy yet but I have an appointment tomorrow with my ob because last time my progesterone was too low and she said I may need to take it with my next pregnancy so we are checking to see. I’m due January 24th from what it looks like based off my last period which puts me at 3 weeks but my cycles are typically short and all messed up after my mc so who knows. We shall see

Attachments

• 68B75B38-B4F2-4786-9F4B-5AE4A4ED41E1.jpg
    68B75B38-B4F2-4786-9F4B-5AE4A4ED41E1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies <3 i would love to join you.. I’m causiously entering after a shock to find out we are expecting baby no.3, our youngest is 8.5 months old so it all seems a bit scary. We also have a 3.5 year old. I’ve previously had two miscarriages also.. so while we started to get used to the idea, I keep telling my husband let’s not tell family yet until we know if we are going to make it passed first trimester.

My EDD is January 7th :) although I’ll be likely to have baby in December. My last pregnancy I had severe SPD and after having a first baby of 9lb 8oz my consultant opted for me to have sweeps from 37 weeks and be induced at 38 weeks... but as my EDD is showing as January I’d still like to join your group if that’s ok xxx

:hugs: To everyone else who is a bit terrified due to previous losses. I'm in the same boat. This makes pregnancy #11, with only one kiddo to show for it (DS, age two). I'd say most of my losses occur before 6 weeks, though some have been later. I am anxiously awaiting my 8 week scan because once you see a heartbeat, your chances of loss drop dramatically! I will feel much safer then.

I can't believe my scan is 3 weeks away! The time is going by so slowly, but 3 weeks is nothing.

So many lovely stories !

We&#8217;ve been booked in for an early dating scan to be 100% on the date so I may have to change my edd at some point ( sorry! ) hopefully should be in 2 weeks !

Time seems to take forever dosnt it dill . In reality it&#8217;s nothing but when you have to wait for it it takes forever !

Hope everyone is feeling well ! Nothing major symptom wise this end . Had a bit of nausea and cramping last week - now nothing. Is this normal ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->