NEW YEAR! Round 2 with icsi! Fingers crossed

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Starting injections for round 2 in a week! Anyone fancy joining me for my next round ?

Hi, I will be joining you for a round of injections hopefully starting on the 10th of January. This is our first round of IVF after 5 failed IUIs. Fingers crossed for both of us!

I'm going to be starting my stims Jan 23rd. Mind if I join you too? We're on our second round and we're doing ICSI too. First round was a complete bust.

i start my injections on the 17th ! :D

thanks for joining me !! :D

im taking menopur and cetrotide how about you guys?

i made it to the end with my last round just doing ivf but only 1 of my egs fertilised and the egg didnt stick. so doing icsi this time to hope i get more fertilised !
dbz34 what happened in your last cycle?

i start my injections on the 17th ! :D

thanks for joining me !! :D

im taking menopur and cetrotide how about you guys?

i made it to the end with my last round just doing ivf but only 1 of my egs fertilised and the egg didnt stick. so doing icsi this time to hope i get more fertilised !
dbz34 what happened in your last cycle?

I'm taking Lupron and Gonal-F this cycle.

Last cycle, we retrieved 8 good quality eggs and DH's sperm looked good...but no fertilization. They did a second day ICSI, but it was a bust. No real answers either. Maybe the shell on my eggs is too hard.:shrug: So I didn't even make it to transfer last time. So here's hoping that we have good eggs, sperm, and actual fertilization this time.

HOw are you guys doing??
I had embryo transfer yesterday !!!!

But... I’ve had spotting this morning after my pessaries and it’s carried on all morning... is this normal?

Hello ladies!!!!!

Iam gonna have my transfer on thursday. Excited as well as scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->