New Years Eve....What Will You Be Doing?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hmmm....New Years Eve, the night in which I'd usually get up to some fun and frolics and get really drunk and sing Auld Lang Syne reaaaaaaaaally out of tune but reckoning at the time I sound like Beyonce.

So...what will you be doing this year for New Years Eve? Giving it a miss completely? Going to a party and having just the one celebratory drink whilst everyone get's off their trolley?

Me, I'd like to go out even if for a little while to a pub, not drinking doesn't bother me, but I may let myself have a sip of wine to bring in the new year.
But then I may just stay indoors this year and watch Jools Holland bring in the New Year.

Oooo decisions decisions lol!

well I normally have a family party but this year I will be working in the evening, then will probably go home to bed!

I have a very exciting NY planned as booked to go to Oz just before found out was pregnant!

So I will be watching the fireworks over Sydney harbour sans alcohol unfortunately but sure the excitement will make up for it!!

We'll be out partying with our friends. We're trying to figure out which one of us needs to host the party at their house.

My wife and I are planning on a romantic new year's eve. We will stay in and have candles and music playing. Its going to be a simple romantic new years

not sure yet.im use to going out to the clubs every year and partying it up there.mite just order some chicken wings at home and drink Non Alcoholic beer.:)

We are going to our lake house in vermont with another pregnant couple :) She's two weeks behind me and we are returning to a uhmm.. a crime scene where my pregnancy started :) We were celebrating 4th of July weekend with them at that time, so it's so nice we get to spend New Years Eve with them :) Now what to do in Vermont aside from skiing that we both can't do is another story :)

LOL well you all sound like you've got great plans, even if you're planning on having a quiet night in, it's still a great plan! :D

will probably just stay at home. Havnt really been out to celebrate it for years anyway! Its overrated!

Still not sure:wacko:

I am sure my friends will want us to go to one of their crazy parties but I know I will end up feeling totally left out, as everyone will probably be smashed.

I hope I have something to do!

We're going to my friend's house for a dinner party. Bonus is that she lives at no.1 and we're at no.3 so I can always pop home for a quick snooze if I start flagging :D

DH and I will be lounging on the beach in the Dominican Republic in our trunk/bikini, reading a book in the shade, sipping nice cold drinks (beer for him, virgin pina coladas for me) during the day on New Year's Eve... At night, we'll get all dressed up and go fine dining with our best friends who will also be there and I might allow myself one glass of champagne to ring in the New Year!!! We're leaving the 27th of December, can't wait!!!

Normally life and sole of a NYE party.....

This year however i will be staying at home looking after my lovely fiance and have a nice quiet night in xx

No idea :shrug: ill be 34 weeks so probs stayin in chilaxin n try keep my eyes open to see in the new year xx

We will be going to the local village pub with family, it gets so packed that you cant move in it so iam looking forward to going as i know i will be given a seat with my bump. Not bothered about not drinking, the parties start this weekend we are off to a house warming so glad i brought a lovely black maternity dress from newlook in the sale last week so will be gettingt plenty of wear out of it.

During the day, I will be stuck up the hospital having blood taken from me :( and in the evening.. Well i will be asleep by 10 o'clock lol

hi...im just wandering in from 1st tri.... me & fiance are planning to go and watch the fireworks in London, we went a couple of years ago & loved it! Although i wont stand in the cold for 7 hours waiting at the front this year...i dont mind if im at the back this time :)

havn't even decided yet for sure about Christmas much less new years lol.

hmmmmm, not thought about it much. other than i don't want to be around tonnes of totally smashed people!! i think we'll probs just go to the village pub for a few (J2Os)...although i am fancying a spa break...no doubt will end up at the local though!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"