New Years Eve

i'm due the 30th so could either be in hospital, waiting for her to arrive or be at home with her. so its going to be a doing nothing year lol

Sounds like something to me!

Oooh I'll be just about fully cooked New Years Eve :happydance::happydance:
Doing naff all though, but then again we do like New Years to be quiet normally anyway, just drunkenly quiet lol. Last year we watched Jools Holland whilst having steak, chips and beer. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

ive only just allowed myself to make plans for xmas day!

if hes not here then i may just hafta go party!

This is our first xmas and new years in our 8 years together where we won't be travelling somewhere (because of pregnancy being too far gone to fly). Xmas is normally with family abroad and then hubby and I go away somewhere different to see in the new year (and NYE is always at a party or some event which involves lots of people singing and dancing in the new year). This year we're having xmas lunch with close friends and for NYE we're going to our local (who have an extension until 1am that night) with a large group of friends. I really really wanted the usual NYE for us as we figure it will be our last night out for a while. I won't be participating the same way (I think I will still enjoy myself without the aid of alcohol) and definitely won't be dancing as much :haha: I'll be 38 weeks so hopefully LO hasn't arrived before then or that night. We're looking forward to it.

We have tickets to a local dance ( something I hope I can still do !!!)but we plan on going away on Jan 2 for our last getaway B4 LO arrives..I'll be 32 weeks along by that time.

I will be39 weeks not making any plans just gonna go with the flow

Take Away sounds good! Not really thought about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->