New Years Eve??

~KACI~

Reaction score
So after the chaos of xmas what you doing for new years??

Ill be spending it at home with the kids. I usually take my decs down as well as theyve been up since the 1st.

Nothing i dont think, maybe cook a nice meal for me and OH

Nothing! Putting Lo to bed and chilling wth OH. maybe having nice food, a glass of wine and play some guitar hero! I will probs be in bed before midnight!

get the baby to bed and have some cava :p

seem so ill still be about to pop we are going to OH Mums house, shes having a little party, she throws good parties and there loads of food!! yum!! lol! atleast i wont be sat at home depressed haha! im due on new years day so hopfully after that wont have to wait too long!

Staying in on my own. OH is out with his mates, & I don't want to be caught up in the hussle and bustle of town. He said he will be here with me by midnight though.

The parents are going out too, so I am their lift home! x

Staying in with my boy! Having worked in a nightclub for a couple of years on the door was enough to put me off ever going out on Hogmanay! xxx

I wont be going out and getting fleeced just because it's NY, done that often enough when I was younger.

TBH for me its no different to any other night of the year, will prob be in bed by 10pm if I manage to stay up that long lol! Naff all on the TV so DVD with a bottle of wine.

Usually we all have a takeaway, watch films, and when the kids go to bed (whenever they want :D) OH and i will have a little chill....then we go to bed....cant remember the last time i stayed up til midnight. :shrug: I need my beauty sleep!!! :lol:

been invited to a house party but very much doubt i will go, cant be done with the hasle, not been out for years. would rather stay in with my family stay up till 12 if i can make it then go to bed x

Im doing the most thrilling thing EVA!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED.........

Im working :nope:

Im doing the most thrilling thing EVA!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED.........

Im working :nope:

I've worked the last few years & seriously, I loved it! I was really good friends with the people I worked with though, so that made it bearable! And we had a few drinks! :thumbup: x

OH and I are going to a house party at a friend's. It's going to be the 4th NYE that I'm not with my parent's and the 1st time in 4 NYE's that it'll just be me, OH and our friends instead of being with OH's family!! I'm quite looking forward to it actually! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Staying in, nice food lots of TV and relax :D

I'll most probably be staying in and falling asleep at 10pm, as I have done for the last 3 NYE's. It's like I get hit with the sleepy stick, as I don't usually go to bed until after midnight!

Yup staying in with OH and the kids.The 2 eldest stay up with us and see the year in then me and OH sit and tell each our plans and have a smooch and celebrate the new year with a glass of bubbly xxxxx

I'm going out with my friends and my OH's sister (were really good mates) going for a few bevvies in town!! OH's dad is havbing LO all the next day too.... dunno what OH is doing yet x

Going to one of my brothers house for nibbles and to play on the wii etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"