New Years Eve

Babybump87

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s plans for New Years ?!

I don’t like it personally always feel sad another year has gone (although I look forward to what another year brings with the family) . It’s a strange one

We are staying in and having a meal , we will probably see the in laws in the day too, little get together !

We never do anything. I don't really like new years and we don't even stay up! Lol. Sometimes we watch fireworks out of the window if they start a bit early.

Agree after Boxing Day , I just wanna get things back to normal , normal weekly routine etc !

I think the last time I went out for new year youngest was just a baby.
Since then we have always either been home or stayed at a friends who has a little girl. we usually just have some picky food and music and stuff and the kids try and stay up for the fireworks on the tv. I’ve bought some sparklers for the kids.

I’d really like to one year go away for New Years.

I don't really like New year's although be happy to put this year behind me!
We'll just be indoors and make a few picky bits. May do a roast new year day.

I'll be glad to put it behind me too. 2019 was one of the worst years of my life, but also learnt a lot from it too. I hope 2020 will be better :)

I'll be glad to put it behind me too. 2019 was one of the worst years of my life, but also learnt a lot from it too. I hope 2020 will be better :)

Hope you have a great 2020 xxx

Aw Bev ! Hope 2020 brings you and your family lots of happiness.

I really need a new hobby , I used to love reading too just fictional stuff nothing too heavy.

My wish for 2020 is my family stay happy and healthy.

Nothing I'm working until 8pm new years eve, then on call so I can't drink or do anything fun, then at work 8am new years day. Think I'll probably stay up and see the new year in though, sipping on squash :haha:

Going to bed and that's what I want to do. As early as possible

Hope the new year brings happiness and well health to you lovely ladies!
We were going to go to the Inlaws New Years Eve but have decided not to as it is a 2 hour drive each way from here and I would rather not deal with idiot drivers.
So will stay home and do a finger food dinner and play some board games with the kids.
It hasn't been a bad yr for us luckily, but are looking forward to 2020 to more traveling not just around the US but overseas too to see family.

Hope you have a better year this year @Bevziibubble <3

We usually do little buffet, just us and have a little dance to make it fun for the kids. Maybe play some games.
This year my mum is here too so we've decided to get some Indian food from Tesco and have a chilled evening with some Nintendo switch fun :)

I'm not bothered about new years usually either. I think it's overrated!!

This year will be quiet, the kids are spending new years at their dads, but they dont stay up for the countdown anyway, they always fall asleep! I may do some picky bits for me and OH, I always fall asleep until the countdown but I'll probably be up doing a night feed anyway:haha:

Cant believe I was pregnant and had my 3rd baby in 2019! My two older kids I was pregnant over new years so it ran into the new year so it felt like i was pregnant for two years, this one was done and dusted in just 1 year :haha:

This has been a good year for me, but there are some big changes needed doing in 2020, the first one being a new job! I really dont want to go back to my current one after maternity leave

We won't be doing anything exciting. We do let the older boys stay up now so will probably watch a couple of the films they got for Christmas and play some board games then pack them off to bed about 5 minutes past. That's if I make it this year :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->