New Years Eve

stephlw25

Reaction score
Anyone doing anything nice/going out for New years Eve?

OHs parents have offered to have Jamie for the night, so think we might hit the town !!!! lol although half of me really cant be bothered !! must be getting old !!! lol :lol:

We always have a quiet New Year. Can't be fussed paying a fortune just to get in some smoky hole of pub and then having to walk miles home afterwards. I really am old!! :roll:

Going to have a nice meal at home, just the two of us. We usually turn all the clocks round too so we don't know what time it is and then go to bed when we feel like it. Going by recent trends with me... that'll be around 10pm! :lol:

There's only 1 place to spend Hogmanay and thats Edinburgh :lol:

Altho Im staying in :cry: Boring old fart :lol:

I have no idea what we are doin yet, i want to go out DH doesn't. I have bought a whole new outfit and everything :( :lol:
I will keep goin on an on!!
Sayin that though u q for hours to get a drink spend a fortune all just to feel like shit the next day!
xx

Probably nothing but relax. nothing more pleasurable then not working and still getting paid for the day lol

ill be nursing my hangover 4m my bday :D:D :rofl:

OH is at work on 31rd December, but Matthias and I are invited for dinner and I can take Matthis to bed there and take him back home (hopefully asleep).

I'm going to my brothers for a party!

Get drunk! :drunk: :wine:

i am doing fireworks at my mums house with OH brothers and friends with a BBQ too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->