New Years Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What are you making for your resolutions this year?

I'm obviously making one to get my baby weight + more off.
I'm also going to work on being a less stressed out, happier person for my own sanity.

AND I AM MAN HUNTING! haha starting January 1st I am officially on the hunt for a new boyfriend.

Man hunt lol Bless ya!

Erm mine will be lie in bed longer coz I'll be fatter! :lol: I really don;t have any and I'll be too crabby to even bother!

Lose weight! cause anything i manage to lose will be gained back over xmas with all the yummies!

Mine will deffinetly be the weight thing (like every other year :rofl:)

But also I want to start saving some money... not sure what for yet, but just to have. Maybe for a family trip, or whatever.

Oh and we also want to move to a bigger house... that one is a for sure!! it HAS to happen, or I will go mad!!!!

I never make any lol... Never have, never will. I just hope for a good year. This year has been great for me, lots of success and lots of changes :D So im hoping next year will be just as good.

Lose weight. Quite gutted as I did it this January and lost 30lbs only to get pregnant in the April and have putback on 25 of those already! :'( Oh well if I did it then, I can do it again (fingers crossed!).

My new years resolution : no more new years resolutions! :rofl: I never keep them anyway!

mine will definitely be to lose the baby weight I have gained!

Mine will be - Be more honest and true to myself and think less for other people who never did or will care.

Haha!! that's rather deep and meaningful so seeing that fail miserably (which i dont doubt fo a second) ill just go with, Keep smiling like last year!!! lol

To try and remember how lucky I am whenever I'm having a bad time... theres always someone worse.

thats and dont over do the chocolate :)

loose weight
dont be a pushover
find a new job

xxx

lose abit of weight & get fitter:happydance:

I hate new years resolutions, so much in fact that instead of waiting till new years to give up smoking I done it 6 weeks before hand! I think if I'd have waited till new years I wouldnt have succeeded:happydance:

i never keep them for more than a week...
i guess i'll do stop biting my nails. done that every year since i was seven i believe and still nothing has came from it, and im nearly 20 now.

I suppose i'll make one to lose weight aswell, also a one i never keep. i just dont seem to be bothered enough to do it.

Biting nails is a biggy though, i really do need to stop it. I dont bite them really short or anything, but its now got to he point that i'll just sit with my tips of fingers in my mouth and not realise, tbh, the only reason i notice i have them in my mouth is when my mouth fills with blood from biting the skin around my nails. horrible horrible habit. i hate the fact i do it. its just far too addictive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"