New York anyone???

i will be in watertown next month. i need play dates for baby aiden :)

We are in Calcium now, IDK where Ct or long island is lol

Not in NY! But use every excuse I can to head down to Watertown for some shopping! LOL!

I will be moving to NY around christmas time :) We will be in between Massena and Plattsburgh (I dont want to put exactly where on here but PM me if you want to know :) )

I live in Syracuse. just moved up here a couple years ago I'm trying to meet new people make new friends. Also trying to conceive with my first. So I'm Jessica

One of my BFFs was born in raised in Brooklyn.

I realize that provides no help at all, but whatever! :D

just drove through syracruse sunday! Might go to the mall in syracruse over the weekend and I think there is a fair there?

yeah Me and OH just went to dinner at the mall The melting pot on sunday it was awesome!!! Yeah the fair is still going on its a good time too. Have Fun if you go

I'm undecided, LOL not sure if I want to waddle around for hours

I'll be making some trips up there as DH is on Long Island (Queens Village) right now.

yeah I ended up going back to the fair on Saturday and it was so so so crowded and hot. Took my nephews man oh man was I whooped.

I stayed home, adopted a new dog, LOL!

awww what kind of dog did you get and how old. We are still deciding if we want a dog or not. Actually I want a small nonshedding dog he wants a staffordshire and I dont lol.

awww I'm sure its adorable!!! I love boston terriers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->