New York!

momtake1

Reaction score
Hello fellow USA'ers :) representing the COLD northeast. I am pregnant with my first little angel...just about 26 weeks along. Hope you are well!!!

Hey there! I'm from NY too, spent about 2 years living in CO and now we're moving back! What area of NY are you in! We're going to be near Buffalo.

hi girls. almost 15w with dc #1. on long island !! oxox

I am right outside of buffalo in the suburbs...North TOnawanda to be exact. Welcome back! I love WNY :)

Hello All!

I just joined Bnb... Haven't been to the Dr yet but estimating 6 weeks.

I'm on Long Island :)

welcome :) 2 long islanders - Its so nice out there :flower:

I just joined myself... about an hour and a half north of the NYC in the hudson valley.

welcome :) I see your feeling sad :cry: Hope you are alright!

welcome :) I see your feeling sad :cry: Hope you are alright!

Sorry I am just figuring this site out, just going through a rough time. Lost my baby last month at 7 weeks. Happy to have found this site as it has brought me so much comfort and support, but still trying to move forward. Thank you for your concern! It means so much :hugs:

ohh :( I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words to describe what you are going through - I can only give you cyber:hugs: and quick healing!

Hi girls! I live in upstate NY in the hudson valley area. Hope you all are doing well xoxo

No one has posted in a minute but I'm from NY, I live in Albany but I'm from New Paltz. I'm born and raised a NYer. :)

im trying to conviece after trying for a yr. Im in Staten Island NY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->