new :)

stuffymuffy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 16 weeks and due in the middle of May. I decided to finally post on the forum :blush: I

welcome! hope your pregnancy is progressing smoothly :hugs:

Hello!!

Welcome to BnB :)
Congrats :)

Thanks for the welcome:hugs: I've actually on BnB for a little while now but I've only posted on the STM thread, I decided to venture out a little to talk to other mum's who are about as far along as I am. :)

welcome! hope your pregnancy is progressing smoothly :hugs:

Things are going really well so far, I've been lucky enough to not have any morning sickness (except for one day) and only a little nausea here and there :happydance:

that's lucky! i was like that with my 1st but this time i had bad nausea though i wasnt ever sick. it has gone now! yey! have u joined the may babies thread here? do u know whether u r team blue or pink? i'm team blue. my son is happy but my daughter maintains there is a girl in there somewhere!!!

Happy to hear your nausea is all gone now!:happydance: Congrats on team blue! I'm not finding out the sex of the baby, my sister is going to be the only to find out (I don't want all neutral clothing so she is going to do the shopping for LO wardrobe) Your daughter sounds just like my niece! She's 3 years old (going on 16) and tells everyone that there's a little princess in auntie's tummy

Welcome to 2nd tri hun. Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Welcome!!!

Lol im confused by your dates im 17 weeks and not due till the 30th May so if your due the middle of may your more weeks than you think xx

Welcome!!!

Lol im confused by your dates im 17 weeks and not due till the 30th May so if your due the middle of may your more weeks than you think xx

That was estimation I received from the clinic I went to confirm pregnancy so it's not exact. I have my dating scan scheduled in three weeks:happydance: ( the ob I chose was booked up and unfortunately that was the earliest appt I could get) :cry:

Happy to hear your nausea is all gone now!:happydance: Congrats on team blue! I'm not finding out the sex of the baby, my sister is going to be the only to find out (I don't want all neutral clothing so she is going to do the shopping for LO wardrobe) Your daughter sounds just like my niece! She's 3 years old (going on 16) and tells everyone that there's a little princess in auntie's tummy

yep she sounds just like erin lol! what a good idea 2 get your sis 2 shop 4 coloured baby clothes. we were on team yellow but decided 2 find out the sex at 20wk scan in the end. no willpower! lol

yep she sounds just like erin lol! what a good idea 2 get your sis 2 shop 4 coloured baby clothes. we were on team yellow but decided 2 find out the sex at 20wk scan in the end. no willpower! lol

I was okay with having a neutral nursery, I found the most adorable crib set that will work perfectly for a boy or girl, but almost all of the neutral clothing I've seen is quite boyish and bland lol I'm afraid when I have the chance that I'll give in too :blush: But my sister has promised to not let me cave so hopefully I'll be able to make to delivery before I find out my LO sex.

good luck with that! make sure she refers 2 baby as an it or by a pet name so no he or she's crop up in the conversation!!! do u have a feeling as 2 what u r having?

good luck with that! make sure she refers 2 baby as an it or by a pet name so no he or she's crop up in the conversation!!! do u have a feeling as 2 what u r having?

Thanks that's a really good point! Everyone has just been calling the baby bubby so far and hopefully she won't slip up. I really think I'm having a boy, I'm carrying pretty low and my mom and sister's all carried low with their boys, but then again those are just wives tales. Were you're feelings right with your first two?

yeah they r old wives tales but u never know. i just knew this baby was a boy. i was also right with my other 2!!!

yeah they r old wives tales but u never know. i just knew this baby was a boy. i was also right with my other 2!!!

Just about every mummy I have asked, has guessed the right sex for their LO! For some reason I really think it's a boy but I'll have to wait and see :) Although I'm not exactly looking forward to labor :blush:

no labour is not the most pleasant experience but just remember that each contraction is 1 less 2 endure and that each contraction brings u closer 2 having your baby! there r also some good drugs on offer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->