Newbie - 2dpo and already crazy!! :-p

Kuji is right ,keep positive Buttercup :) I'm8dpo still tired, no more cramps, but breasts feel swollen so who knows. Testing on 8/12. Trying to wait... Baby dust to all:dust:

I'm exactly same as you, around 8dpo and earlier cramping has stopped. Breasts feel more tender than this morning, but then again I get that before AF as well. Wanted to wait until 15th to test but not sure now if I manage that, this wait is driving me nuts!

Good luck to everyone!

I tested too at 9dpo bfn! Boo. Thought I had something uber faint this morning but think it was my eyes!!!

I tested too at 9dpo bfn! Boo. Thought I had something uber faint this morning but think it was my eyes!!!

Boo.:(
But it's probably still too early. Try and give it a couple of days.

I'm an early tester too. Why do we do it! My heart can't take it. Last pregnancy I can't remember if I had any really early symptoms except painful breasts at 6weeks. I had kinda given up trying after 2 1/2 years and even when I was late didn't test for three weeks with expired pregnancy tests with all BFp. So we'll see this month.

Been testing all weekend and BFNs! With DS had bfp at 8dpo. Starting to be a bit less optimistic now but I know its still early.

Been testing all weekend and BFNs! With DS had bfp at 8dpo. Starting to be a bit less optimistic now but I know its early.

When I find I'm testing too early, I've started reading a good book. I have a few funny ones I keep ready just for my tww. That's really helped me. It lets me escape, also shopping at thrift stores. I know it's weird. But I kinda get a high hunting for something interesting and I'm out of the house away from my tests:winkwink:

I might try the book thing or something, need to distract myself.

I have to go to the chemist's today for something else and I bet I'll be tempted to buy some tests. Haven't got any in the house at the moment for obvious reasons.

Symptoms haven't changed much since yesterday, some cramping now and slightly sore breasts. Pretty similar to AF symptoms.:(
I wonder if early pregnancy symptoms are the same for each pregnancy, I'm desperately wanting my nipples to get sore like with DD around this stage, hasn't happened yet.

I might try the book thing or something, need to distract myself.

I have to go to the chemist's today for something else and I bet I'll be tempted to buy some tests. Haven't got any in the house at the moment for obvious reasons.

Symptoms haven't changed much since yesterday, some cramping now and slightly sore breasts. Pretty similar to AF symptoms.:(
I wonder if early pregnancy symptoms are the same for each pregnancy, I'm desperately wanting my nipples to get sore like with DD around this stage, hasn't happened yet.

Same symptoms also. Not too much happening. But I swear my breasts are swollen, but not sore. Wishful thinking? Testing Wednesday! Sooooo close now , when r u going to test next. When is AF due?

Hi everyone. Can I join in? I'm 3dpo and the wait is already killing me !! I should test on the 21st but I know I can't wait that long. Just bought 50 cheapie pregnancy test. Hoping this month is the one ! And baby dust to all!

Today's been strange. Breasts are hurting more now, but that could still be a sign of AF. I was also feeling really hungry a nd then I started feeling nauseous and that didn't subside even after I ate lunch. I know it's way too early for any kind of morning sickness so I probably just have a bug or something. Really bloated as well.

Tenacity 76 - My AF is due around Friday but my cycle varies a bit so I was gonna wait until Saturday to test. But if I feel like this tomorrow I might join you on Wednesday when I'm 11 dpo. I also work from home on Wednesdays so need to act all brave and cheerful if the test is not what I want. I'm fully expecting a BFN as with DD didn't get a positive until around 18dpo.

Hi everyone. Can I join in? I'm 3dpo and the wait is already killing me !! I should test on the 21st but I know I can't wait that long. Just bought 50 cheapie pregnancy test. Hoping this month is the one ! And baby dust to all!

50 tests, wow that's a lot! I hope you won't need that many! :)

Good luck to you!:dust:

Lol just in case I don't conceive right away. They were only 10 bucks. I can't keep buying FRER they're to much $$

Hey Yall! First a bit about me. I have five children and remarried and we decided we would like to try to conceive a baby together. Well my tubes were tied, so Tubal Reversal was July 17th, and immediately had my period. My doctor gave me permission to go ahead and start a week after. I have 9cm on each side, and he said it went very very well! Well ovulation test did not become positive til cd18. Here I am 6-7 dpo and have had a very headache which I had with each of my pregnancy's. I have also had a change in cervical mucus, sleepy, and some crampiness on right side about two days ago. Decided to test. WELL I know these are blue dye tests, but Ipersonally have never had evaps, I have more evaps with ic than ever. Well I took one and saw a line, so took a nother test in fear it was a evap and there its is again!! So I ran to a different store, and got a different brand but same kind and there it is again!! What do you think, do you see it? I honestly got a positive on blue dyes before first response with my other pregnancy's so that is why I use them. I just feel like at 7dpo if these are positives that is exactly why they are so light. Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 2015-08-10_18.53.38.jpg
    2015-08-10_18.53.38.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
A lot of ppl say the blue tests have bad evaps... which may be true for some but I personally have never had one. There are blue dye and pink dye just the color the ligns show up in.

Oh ok. So FRER is pink so they have other test that show up blue? Never knew it. Thanks

abanana2010 - I sort of see it. I personally would wait a few days and test again. That way if it is a bfp, your body will have more hormones to detect and it'll be brighter to see.

Hey Yall! First a bit about me. I have five children and remarried and we decided we would like to try to conceive a baby together. Well my tubes were tied, so Tubal Reversal was July 17th, and immediately had my period. My doctor gave me permission to go ahead and start a week after. I have 9cm on each side, and he said it went very very well! Well ovulation test did not become positive til cd18. Here I am 6-7 dpo and have had a very headache which I had with each of my pregnancy's. I have also had a change in cervical mucus, sleepy, and some crampiness on right side about two days ago. Decided to test. WELL I know these are blue dye tests, but Ipersonally have never had evaps, I have more evaps with ic than ever. Well I took one and saw a line, so took a nother test in fear it was a evap and there its is again!! So I ran to a different store, and got a different brand but same kind and there it is again!! What do you think, do you see it? I honestly got a positive on blue dyes before first response with my other pregnancy's so that is why I use them. I just feel like at 7dpo if these are positives that is exactly why they are so light. Please let me know what you think!

Is there any colour to the line? I can't tell from the pic. Test again tomorrow!

10dpo and still BFN for me. Boobs sore tonight, hanging on to hope :)

Thanks yall. Yes there is blue in the lines,just altered pics to make them more visible which changes the colors as well. 7kt13 Thankyou so much! Good Luck to you as well.

Thanks yall. Yes there is blue in the lines,just altered pics to make them more visible which changes the colors as well. 7kt13 Thankyou so much! Good Luck to you as well.

Test again but perhaps use a different test this time. Good luck and let us know how it goes!:)

10 dpo today, feeling queasy and breasts feel sore but only if you touch them. Strangely squeezing them makes the nausea feel worse.

I think I've become an obsessive breast groper of late... this ttc thing really drives you nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->