Newbie - 2dpo and already crazy!! :-p

Please can I join in the ever long 2ww !!

This has to be the worst 2ww, I think its harder because i am symptom spotting and had them all .........

heartburn
cramps
mood swings
headaches
spots
Even my hubby has said he is expecting a BFP because I have been crabby

BUT I know all of these could well be due to Af being due on the 16th

I am currently 9DPO and have tested twice to no surprise BFN

Baby dust to you all

11 dpo today - BFN this morning. Definitely feeling out now. Some cramping this am, I think AF is on its way...

11 dpo, af due today but not here. I've been having af cramps for a week now. Still nauseous, tired, and cranky. Used a frer today and still bfn. I'm getting confused now

So I some how mixed up my days today is only 6dpo. Head achey, chunky discharge, cramping some in right side, vivid dreams of implantation spotting.

I'm 11Dpo af due Friday I've had a right hand hip pain for a few days after ovulation then since then I've had dull belly ache like when af is coming. I've tested with a few ic's and BFN but today I had the smallest bit of brownish discharge (sorry for tmi) I've never had this before normally don't get any af symptoms until day before or the day she comes! It's so confusing as I feel like the cramps and discharge are not normal yet I really do feel out this month. :(

So sad, af just started :( so why the heck was I so nauseous? That was a mean trick my body played on me :( oh well, fx'd for next month. Good luck ladies!

😔 sorry Hun. I suspect the same will happen to me. Fingers crossed for next month

Have may of you ever tried preseed?y friend recommended it so I just ordered it

I used Preseed this month, it`s really great stuff! I can`t say how it is with conception seeing as I haven`t tested yet since it`s too early :haha:
But yeah, it`s a great lubricant and isn`t sticky like other lubes. The only downside has to be the size of the tube. It`s pretty small sadly but I guess you have to pay good money in order to have quality!

Today's been strange. Breasts are hurting more now, but that could still be a sign of AF. I was also feeling really hungry a nd then I started feeling nauseous and that didn't subside even after I ate lunch. I know it's way too early for any kind of morning sickness so I probably just have a bug or something. Really bloated as well.

Tenacity 76 - My AF is due around Friday but my cycle varies a bit so I was gonna wait until Saturday to test. But if I feel like this tomorrow I might join you on Wednesday when I'm 11 dpo. I also work from home on Wednesdays so need to act all brave and cheerful if the test is not what I want. I'm fully expecting a BFN as with DD didn't get a positive until around 18dpo.
We can be brave together. Just be positive. If it's a no, could still be to early:dust:

Does anyone check there cervix? I heard if it's hard then you're not pregnant?

Took a frer BFN AF due Friday. I'm out :-( disappointed. I'm blessed to have 2 Ds already so can't be too sad - on to next month. Good luck to everyone! :)

JML, I wouldn't say you're out yet. AF isn't there yet and sometimes it can take a while to get a bfp. Some people are late for their AF for 10 days before getting a bfp. So don't count yourself out just yet. You're only out once AF comes :)

Sorry to hear Buttercup. :hugs:
Good luck for next month! :dust:

11 dpo today and did the test which was BFN. :cry:

Not giving up hope yet though, with DD I still got a BFN at this stage. AF due on Friday'ish, so I might test again on Friday or Saturday depending...

Tenacity are you testing today?

Sorry to hear this buttercup, good luck and baby dust for next month

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone xx

Does anyone check there cervix? I heard if it's hard then you're not pregnant?

That's what I've heard, but I've also heard cervix checking is an unreliable method for detecting pregnancy as it varies from woman to woman. I think it goes high up and is soft during pregnancy, but this might not happen until later on.
I could be wrong though.

Yeah after taking to other people and stuff. It could take 6 weeks to do so

12 dpo and another BFN. Not sure when AF is due because this is my first cycle off IUD. My previous luteal phase was 13 days so likely tomorrow.. If I'm out, I hope she comes soon so I can start again :) I think I might temp next month!

After a :bfn: I get my AF of coarse. Totally bummed. Been eating all warm food and drinks for weeks, mostly organic, nothing processed, tons of fruits and veggies. Wearing socks all day and night, eating pineapple 2ww, drinking teas and warm lemon water, from royal jelly to every pill imaginable, no cold foods, been dying for ice cream, trying not to stress. Might just give myself a break next month. A year and a half seems to be my bodies way of telling me you are almost 40, your done. Maybe I should just listen to nature. Sorry to rant! Good luck girls :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->