• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

newbie! 8dpo

frugalmomma

Reaction score
Hi yall! My name is Sarah and dh and i are ttc #2! my first pregnancy with dd was an oops so I never really saw the symptoms until I was almost 8 weeks pregnant! here are my stats so far! whatcha think? this 2ww is KILLING ME! lol thank god for $ store cheapies! I'm a POASaholic :winkwink:

3dpo- headache, flu like symptoms
4dpo- horrible mood, headache, cloudy pee
5dpo- BAD cramping on the right side, a pulling feeling
6dpo- cloudy pee again with no pain so no UTI, lower back pain, moodiness
7dpo- feeling bloated, sore boobs (especially to the touch), headache, moody
8dpo- lower back pain, pulling on the right ovary side area

i used an OPK on 6dpo and got an ovulating line. It was way darker then when I used it earlier this month!!
here is the img : https://tinypic.com/r/xbwljp/7
so this morning I tried an HPT knowing it was way too early and it was negative.

when should i test again? i can't wait until day 14.. too impatient lol.
do you think im pregnant? (I HOPE!)

thats a awesome line i will keep my fxd for you. im 8dpo too but i got bfn too ,think af will come in 2days.xx

Hi! i'm 8dpo and ttc #2 as well! Also, my 1st (who is 8yrs old now) was an oopsie so i too am in agony with all this 2ww business, i just have no patience at all!

That's a good line right there and good symptoms too, fx'd for you - keep ythe thread updated as i'd love to see what we all get seeing as we're around the same cycles etc

I took a cheapy strip test this morning which yielded a bfn after the 3 minutes. However when i went back to it after about 7 (realising that the development time was 3-10mins) there was a really faint (and i mean REALLY faint) pink second line. Thought i had line eyes but i dragged hubby in to have a look and he spotted it too with no encouragment from me. Still far too early to tell but i have another 2 strips ready to go when i feel the need as im also a poasa :blush: and i'm buying an early tester just in case.

:dust: for us all!

thanks for your posts mommas! i have heard alot about baby and bump so I figured I would give it a try!! best of luck to all of you!!

updated list:
8dpo - my face looks like a 13 year old boy.. i have NEVER broken out so much in my entire life! go figure though, i have a huge interview tomorrow lol

thanks for your posts mommas! i have heard alot about baby and bump so I figured I would give it a try!! best of luck to all of you!!
updated list:
8dpo - my face looks like a 13 year old boy.. i have NEVER broken out so much in my entire life! go figure though, i have a huge interview tomorrow lol

I hope your interview went well! How are you feeling?

I did another cheapy strip test a few days ago but not even a hint of a line this time. All the symptoms i was spotting before have all pretty much gone barring sensitive bb's and heartburn but i think AF is on it's way for me :cry: Ach well, im not out just yet - ever the optimist! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"