Newbie and hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicChick

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and getting the hang of how things run around here so please feel free to give your honest advice.

Jumping right into it. My body has been doing some strange and painful things lately. My cycle ranges from 31-32 days. I supposedly ovulated 8/02 (according to calendar) and the fiancé and I dtd 8/04. He commented that I had A LOT of cm which is odd because I usually dry up as soon as I O.
I don't know if it is from post-O hormones or I'm catching a cold but I've been feeling really warm all the time. I am running a temp from 99-100 when I'm usually 97-98. I'm normally a cold natured person, I'm slight in frame and get cold easily - even in this southern summer! This past week I've felt great pains in my uterus, almost like AF is coming on any moment. No real pains in my vagina. I also have an uncomfortable tugging sensation inside the right hip bone area.
I have a 5 days before AF is to appear, but was wondering if I should be concerned or chalk it up to awesome Premenstrual Hormones/Summer Cold?
Thanks ladies! :huh:

I do apologize for being somewhat blunt but could you have o'd a bit later than you thought?
The tugging sensation reminds me of my 2nd pregnancy early symptoms.
:flower:

hmm.. sounds like some symptoms! I've been using FAM method for 3 years.. basically if you're trying to avoid pregnancy, always consider EWCM (Egg-white cervical mucous) danger danger lol! What were your signs that lead you to believe you O'd on that date? Temps are the best sign in my experience but can still be wrong if you drink alcohol or had a late night, etc. I would start testing around 13 dpo and every other day or two until you get af, or just wait until it's late if you have the patience. (I don't!) The pains could also be from a cyst, I had one before, it can be slightly painful then if it bursts you'll get some blood and more pain for a few days from the fluid but it goes away. My best advice is to not read too much into anything.. I've had cycles with so many crazy symptoms I thought I had to be pregnant but turned out to be nothing lol. Keep us posted!!

Thread closed as duplicate posting is against the forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back