Newbie and two week waiting.

babenumber3

Reaction score
Hello.

Although I am not new to ttc or tww, I am new here...

So I have done this twice now... I have a 5 and half year old that took 18 months to conceive. I have a 2 and a half year old as well who took 9 months to conceive.

I promised myself I would not obssess this time... But it is very hard!

I ovulated on cycle day 13. I am now 11dpo. I did buy some internet cheapies but i used my last one this morning. BFN

I have been having strong af style for the last two days, I'm on the verge of needing paracetomal to ease it. I usually do not cramp until af hits.

My cycle length is usually 27 days, which takes me to wednesday and will give me a LP of 14 days.

When ttc my last, I got a faint positive by 9dpo and a clear one on 10dpo so i am a little disheartened that AF will hit as my 10mul cheapies were negtive.

Is there any chance what i'm having is a late implantation and that I may get a positive by wednesday?

Welcome. It is definitely possible. FX for you.

definitely possible!!!!! don't loose hope!
hoping you get your BFP in a couple days! :)

i used to buy gobs of those internet cheapies for past attempts, but this time i am going to be strong and wait. it is SO HARD!!!!!! darn 2ww takes forever. i am letting my kids distract me though and having fun with them so that is helping a bit.

good luck !!!!

Definitely possible I had strong af pains 13/14 dpo thought it was af on way .... got my bfp good luck Hun x

Well the cramping has been constant.
My boobs usually hurt before af but they do not atm. Im still nursing my 2 and half year old at night as well!
Ive read lots of cm is a sign but i appear to have dried up completely.

Its only our first month ttc, so it was probably wishing thinking!

I may buy a test later from tesco as i will be passing through anyway

Just had a wee and when I wiped there was CM, a mix of creamy and stringy, but it was darkly tinged, maybe pinkish.

I only spot on the day of af or the night before I start af. So, this is either an early af (i am cd25) or it may be implantation??

Ive never had an IB with any of my pregnancies so im not sure.

still really heavy cramps like i am on my monthly.

I did a cheapie test and thouht there may be a shadow but if this is ib at 12dpo i wouldnt get a positive for a few more days would i?

Im now having sharp twinges on my left side!!

Also since yesterday my belly is really gurgly

It really sounds like implantation! Fingers crossed ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"