Newbie Charting...*UPDATE*

Pusskins

Reaction score
Does this look alright to anyone?
This is my first time

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23d191

Thanks
:hug:

36.8 - 36.7 look fairly high for pre-O temps ; did you take your temps beyond your normal temping time? Or did you take your temps after some physical movement, such as getting out of bed, or had alcohol the night before? These factors would cause a false spike in temps.

36.8 - 36.7 look fairly high for pre-O temps ; did you take your temps beyond your normal temping time? Or did you take your temps after some physical movement, such as getting out of bed, or had alcohol the night before? These factors would cause a false spike in temps.

No, no movement, the thermometer is right next to me (arms length)
The high temps were taken 9.45-10.15am in the morning.
I usually take them 8ish.
I over slept :(

*Chart update*
CD10 and got my first +opk (test line darker than control line)
Is it normal to have +opk so early?

Help

How long is your cycle? Mine's about 26 days and i have had +opks at CD10 ( i usually O around CD13)

Possibly a little early but if you actually ovulate on CD11/12 and then have a 16 day LP that brings you to CD27/28 which is OK.

Do another OPK tomorrow and see if it is still positive although since you said the control line is very dark you might not. You'll know once you get your temperature shift whether you actually have ovulated or not.

Also keep bding!!!

Opinions please!!!

Hows my chart looking?
Has the temp dip mean ive ovulated?

Thanks
xx

Probably. Not very helpful i know, but you'll need to give it a couple of days to see what your temp does next. If it starts to rise and stays that way then you probably have ov'd today, that's how mine seems to work anyway.

The thing to remember about charting is that it can only confirm you've ovulated after the event. I imagine that after several cycles you may be able to pick up a pattern and predict it to some degree, but until you see your temp go back up you can't say for sure i'm afraid.

To me hun it doesn't look like you have OVed yet. a +ve OPK just means that your body is preparing to OV (letting out some LH hormone) but OV is confirmed by 3 consecutives days of temp rises. Give it a bit longer.

Could someone check my chart. Have I ovulated? If so, how come it hasn't detected it?

Have you tried putting in a temp for tomorrow that's near today's temp just to see if FF marks it as OV? It needs 3 days of higher temps before it will put a mark on your chart.

Still unhappy with my FF chart.
Im spotting near enough all the way through my cycle.

:( im really fed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"