• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Newbie Curious about Clomid and Provera

KateLisbeth

Reaction score
I am brand new to this site so please bare with me. My DH and I are TTC and I recently have been given Provera and Clomid. I have had PCOS for over 10 years. Needless to say I don't have a regular AF. I finished my 5 Prover and tomorrow I am suppose to take my first Clomid. I am nervous and excited. I was wondering if there is anyone else in this situation. And those of you who have been in a similar situation, how sucessful were you with Clomid? Any wisdom you can shed on this subject is greatly appreciated!
:flower:

I am on my first cycle with clomid so i don't have much to share yet. I mistakenly thought I was lucky and felt no side effects....until CD 15 when I started to suffer tummy upset, abdominal pain, etc. Fingers crossed for us!

Thanks Zimmy! This is a whole new world for me. I don't have any friends having fertility issues, so it's nice to find a place where there are others in a similar situation! I hope your tummy issues are short lived! And yes fingers crossed for us both!!

I don't have any friends with fertility issues either! This site has been a great source of info for me. Please keep me updated with how you are getting along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"