Newbie.....don't know how my chart looks

Tazybaby

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I'm new to this whole and literally have just registered... I hope ye don't mind I ask a few questions!!

First of all, it's month number3 TTC #1....I'm due AF next Tuesday 3rd March...so FF tells me... And I just started charting my BBT last month, so this is my second month charting and I just think my temps are a bit low after ovulation... And I was just wondering if someone could tell me how they think my chart looks?? Have I any hope for BFP?? 😔 is my chart looking normal or is there anything you see wrong?? I'm sorry if these questions sound silly.... And I apologise if this question is in the wrong forum.... I'm so new to all this but would love some support 😊

Thanks so much you guys.... I included my chart xx

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5654c3/

Your pre-o temps look high, and your dip doesn't seem to match up with your suspected ovulation date. It otherwise looks fine post-o. How are you doing your temping? Using a BBT thermometer? Testing at the same time every morning? Testing before getting up and moving around, talking, etc.?

I take temp using BBT thermometer.....at 7.30am every morning without fail...i literally wake up and stick thermometer in mouth.... Oh no... I'm worried now about pre-o temps.... Does it mean something??

I actually put my chart up on a forum on FF and they all said chart looks perfect... That the pre-o dip looked great.... I'm worried now ��

I agree with Dill, it's unusual to see so many pre-O temps above your cover line, and I'm also wondering why your dip is not closer to the O marker.

For comparison, here's my chart for this month (blue line) overlayed on my averages (pink line)
https://i58.tinypic.com/aa9evs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->