• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Newbie - Finally NTNP!!

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
Hey all! I've been lurking for a while and thought I ought to finally introduce myself and join your wonderful group!

So, I'm 'colta'... I'm a 22 year old nursing student (one more year to go!) and currently married to a wonderful man. Me and my husband have just recently made the decision to start NTNP. I'm beyond thrilled! I can't wait to have children and this is just one more awesome step towards that. :happydance:

We started a bit later in my cycle this month... I'm not temping or anything, but we do have a rough idea as to when my ovulation is. We're kinda/sorta avoiding, but where we don't really know when it happens... it's kind of up in the air. I hoping beyond hope that we get preggers soon and would love to get a BFP at the end of the month, so fingers crossed!

So glad to have found this forum and I can't wait to meet more of you! :dust:

Welcome to BnB :wave: good luck and enjoy :) x

Thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone!

Hey All! Hi Colta! just seen your post and we have also just got to the stage of NTNP and I am bouncing off the wall. Getting excited just to know that we are moving in the right direction. best of luck to you all!! Lets hope for a BFP soon :) x

Hi Colta! hope you do get your positive result soon if not this month then very soon! Much love!

Thanks for all the great replies everyone! I can't believe we're finally to this point, and DH has been great about being excited to BD as much as we want without restrictions. :)....

I hope everyone gets their BFP's soon! Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"