Newbie her, wants people to talk to

Hi im steph,

We got married in august and decided to start trying for family in sept, im from sunny bolton.
xx

Hi there steph,
Welcome to the madness of ttc!!
enjoy the experience and I hope your not here too long!!

yeh me 2, im testing tommow after being a week late, i kept putting it off but today i have finally cracked,

what day u get married? love the dress

Hi Geogem! I'm new to TTC too. It's our 1st wedding anniversary on Saturday (1st Nov). We got married in Florida last year. Back then neither of us even considered when we'd TTC but as the months passed DH got really broody and it slowly but surely rubbed off on me. I've been on the pill for over 10yrs and only come off it this month so I'm not really in a position to track my cycle as such, fingers crossed I will be one of the lucky ones whose cycle returns to normal quickly :)witch: should be due a week today if cycle is 28D). It's a long-shot I know. Anyhow, welcome to B&B and all the best in TTC.

Hi there guys
I got married on the 1st of august - so three months this saturday!!
I'm in the same position with the pill tho as I came off it on the 6th of October and got my first period 10 october!! Better than expected coz I also ov'd on the 22nd so hopefully i'm back to normal but you never know what will happen next month!!
Anyway I'm hopeful and keen so we'll get there one day!!
Its not like we've not had any children before we have 5 between us - just want one together now!!

We got married on the 10th of august this year we have not got ne just yet!!!

I've been married six years, and finally started TTC. Feel like I've been waiting forever, and OH finally cracked when he held my baby bro's little girl for the first time. Hoping to get my BFP before I'm 30 in May. Have been hanging around for a while, but finally registered and stopped lurking :blush:

Hi I am new on here today! Married 3yrs this Dec, got a little boy whos 3.5yrs, ttc #2 for last two months. I'm on DPO10 today, had nausea & real bad backache yesterday & today! Have IBS tho so it could also be that :cry:
Got another 10 days to wait b4 :witch: is due, seems like forever!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->