• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

newbie here

bubblylauren

Reaction score
hi everyone im new here my mate bexxie told me about this site she said everyone is lovely. well me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 2yrs and still havent concieved and i just feel down and fed up with it the docs say its my weight but i thinks its more anyway sorry to go on xx:blush:

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down :hugs:

Wishing you a speedy BFP.

:dust::dust:

Welcome Lauren.
Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Weve been ttc for 2 years also so know how you feel.

Have the doctors done any tests for you?

:hi: welcome good luck ttc. Sounds to me like Dr trying to avoid sending u for tests.

:hi: Welcome To BnB

Glad to have ya! Sorry to hear you have the TTC Blues. Hope things get sorted for you soon..... :hugs:

:dust:

Hi Lauren............

at time of writing you will be on earlies so wont see this till later but wanted to say am glad you joined,how long I been on at you a year?

Speak to you later
bex

Hi Lauren welcometo baby and bump! good luck with everything hun xxx

Hi Lauren

Welcome to BabyandBump

Good luck with your TTC journey here

x

Hi everyone thanks for your replys the doctors sent us up to the hosiptal after 12 months, went to the fertility clinic they done 1 hormone test and said i was fine ive had no tests since, they say its my weight! but i think there wrong next time i go im gona ask if i can have some more tests done because i know they can pic things up from blood tests so tou never know xx

Thats shocking!

My basic tests were all normal but i still got referred to the hospital.
Push for more testing, good luck! :hugs:

Thankyou

Trouble is i feel like im wasting there time or they wont help me. my mum wants to come up to the hospital nxt time i go but im 28 should be able to fight my own battles. Think i mite have to turn the water works on which wont be hard

Hiya
Good luck with the doc's and hopefully you will get what you want

Sinead

Take your mum if you need to. Im quite prepared to take my MIL for any battles i may need fighting. So far havent needed to though.

Dont feel like your wasting their time, you wont be at all!

I would feel stupid if i took my mum with me but if they dont
take any notice of me il take my husband with me nxt time
and he can tell them what a complete nightmare i am most months!
He is the one who has to deal with me when i am down which is quite
alot lately god! i sound terrible sorry x

:hi:,
Firstly welcome to BnB this is a great place to be I have certainly found it brill dont know where I would be without the support I have had altgough I have not been on as much lately I'm trying to decorate my whole house but will be back on as usual soon.

I totally understand you feeling so upset and your frustration that has been nearly 3 years oh and I have been ttc its difficult, although we have recently had some answers and know there is no way of gettin preg without help at the same time I feel so much better having answers, I'm not saying its not scarey and hard at times but at least we now know the worst part I felt is all the wondering what could it be.

It is shocking how the hospital are treating you really pust as you are intitled to be checked properly and if they still refuse ask for a copy of there complaints procedure that will soon get them moving!! We also had some problems with how we were getting treated then I slipped into conversation at one of my appoints how my mum used to be the person I'm dealing withs boss they couldn't have been more helpful ever since.

Hope you get some answers soon

Stacey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"