Newbie Here

BrokenfoREVer

Goth Mummy (:
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm just about to start my 3rd TTC journey for my second child. I've suffered 2 losses since Oct 2012. I have a son from a previous relationship & I'm TTC my first child with my OH.

I'm just looking for any advice about TTC after cerazette please.

I started taking it 2 days after my last m/c, so never had AF after my loss & took it for 2 & a half months, took my last pill on the 4th of November.

So ofc, I have zero idea where I am in my cycle or anything. Does anyone have an advice or stories to share with me about this? Any help would be great. Thank you! :flow:

Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm just about to start my 3rd TTC journey for my second child. I've suffered 2 losses since Oct 2012. I have a son from a previous relationship & I'm TTC my first child with my OH.

I'm just looking for any advice about TTC after cerazette please.

I started taking it 2 days after my last m/c, so never had AF after my loss & took it for 2 & a half months, took my last pill on the 4th of November.

So ofc, I have zero idea where I am in my cycle or anything. Does anyone have an advice or stories to share with me about this? Any help would be great. Thank you! :flow:

Hiya,

Sorry to hear about your losses, wishing you all the best on your new journey :hugs:

I came off cerazette when TTC DD2 and fell my first cycle, that's all I can remember from that time.

I am currently TTC again after cerazette, I came off on 1st October, thought I'd ovulated 12 days after as a opk I took was quite dark but negative and thought if I'd tested the day before it may have been positive but I'm not sure and never will be, I'd had no withdrawal bleed and AF came on October 24th I'm using cheapie OPK's and a CBFM, I got a positive opk yesterday and peak CBFM today (cycle day 13/14) I had ovulation bleeding on cd 11 which I wasn't sure what it was at the time (streak of of pink blood in my CM) and I had lots of cramps and twinges late last night so think that's when I ovulated. Are you using any OPK's or temping?

Good luck :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->