Newbie here!

Springermommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hubby and I are both 29. We've been married for 2 1/2 years. We're currently TTC #1! Hubby would prefer a boy first to ensure the family name is carried on. I would be thrilled with either. I have 3, nearly 4, nephews, so a baby girl would be nice BUT I'm used to little boys! I work full time and attend grad school full time. I'm a nurses aide on third shift at a psychiatric hospital and I'm obtaining my Masters in Social Work. I graduate in August! Woohoo!
Fertile window begins Monday!

Welcome to TTC! Are you using any charting/testing methods?

GL and fx... hope this is your lucky month - beginners luck!!

Hi springer!! Welcome and good luck to you! :)

:happydance: I am very new to this also. this is my 8th month TTC, second round on clomid, I am currently CD6. Best of luck to you!!!!

I'm a newbie, also! Just joined today. TTC #1. As of today, I am frustrated, as my current cycle is completely abnormal for me (cd46 when I'm normally only 31 days). I'm trying really hard to not stress, but just to educate myself by reading stories of others on a similar journey. I send happy thoughts and best of luck to all of you trying to make a sweet baby, just like I am!

I have FF and I'm using OPKs sporadically. Charting CM but not temping. Just not into that at this point. We're not going to get too crazy for the first few months. Just going to let nature take its course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->