Newbie in need of advice and opinions

mr&mrsfleming

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new on here and I thought that you might be able to help.

I had some really bad problems with my pill - I was on Cilest for 5 years and then started to get realy depressed so just had to come off it. I went to the doctors and got put on Cerazette mini-pill. This took 2 weeks and coincided with my break on my normal pill. I was left with a gap of Thurs-Monday with no pill. I went to the docs on the monday and started to take my mini-pill immediately.

My husband and I though are very happily married and may have risked it slightly during this time without protection. since then I have been really tired, felt queasy and had indigestion, really sore, swollen breasts (sorry about the TMI!) and just generally feeling out of sorts. I know that these could all be symptoms from the pill just as much as it could be a pregnancy. I would ordinarily be due on next Sunday (7th) so I will do a HPT as the mini-pill may mean I don't get an af at all.

What do you think the chances are I'm PG. I'm realistic in that it's about 5% chance of being PG...hubby is convinced it's just the pill but I can't just forget about the prospect of a baby. It's really not a good time for us to have a LO. Hubby is due to start Uni in 12 months and we had planned to have the LO when he's there so he can be involved and we get a maximum of time at home with the LO. Financially we can't really afford it and we have holidays booked for next Spring that I would be too PG to go on.

On the plus side though, the 7th is my 25th B'day!! And we are desperate to have a family...incredibly broody and with a very spoilt dog lol.

I have been waiting for a week now and have another week of feeling generally naff. I don't know what to think or feel and it's driving me crackers. I just want to know!!!!!!

What do you think? Am I PG? :shrug:

Itt's technically quite unlikely if I understood what you said, as it doesn't sound like it'd be a fertile time for you. BUT these things can happen, so really all you can do is wait, unfortunately (I know how hard that is!) Thinking of you.

Thanks becstar....

Im of the same opinion...that it's really really unlikely but there's still a possibility and if I am I don't want to risk missing it and not taking all the necessary action or missing something marvelous!!

Still only 1 week to go....on the plus side, since writing this I'm feelingmuch better and the boobs have settled slightly...although hubby isn't complaining about their growth! :D We shall see next sunday!

:hugs: i'd also say it's unlikely but it does happen. Hope it goes the way you want it to and the wait doesn't drive you too mad xx

Good luck! I'm feeling exactly the same atm :( x

All BFN's! So I guess the pill just isn't agreeing with me. Anyone else on Cerazette?

I've not taken it myself but i know others who have. One took it for a month but it didn't agree with her and she was bleeding the whole time she took it so after a month she went back to the doctors and asked to be switched.

I'm on a different pill but it also made my boobs grow too, which i guess can only be a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->