Newbie looking for advice on possible symptoms

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by KnitWit, Apr 17, 2009.

1. KnitWit

KnitWit Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm new here, my partner and I recently started TTC. Im hoping someone can give me some advice or share a common experience. Well my period will be a week late tomorrow, I've had cramp like I'm getting my period all this week but no bleeding at all. I got myself so excited by being late I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests but all were neg. I've had nausea all week too.. not actually being sick but like motion sickness that comes and goes.
    After 3 neg tests am I just conning myself? I've just never had cramp like this without also having a period.

Any advice would be great!

2. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Stress/worry may sometimes delay :witch: but I hope this is not the case for you.

Good luck sweety xxx

3. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

good luck, maybe see dr if you have not had af in a few days xx

4. KnitWit

KnitWit Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your replies ladies I think I will see a dr as I'm really starting to worry. Does anyone know why I might be having the cramp but no period if I'm not pregnant? I've never experienced this before.

5. Xinola

Xinola Loving my time with Sini

Well, not sure if i can be of much help. I've been ttc for the past four months, and in the past three months, i've felt strange cramps before af. I also tested and it was always BFN. AF eventually came. I got a bit scare for having those cramps and other different sensations, like dizziness. I'm planning to see a doctor in the early summer (I've got to much on my plate right now...). I think Rumpskin is right, as it was my case, too much stress amounted to it.

I think that it's a good idea if you can go an see the doctor soonish, so you can clarify what's going on for your peace of mind. Still, you may get a :bfp: Good luck!