newbie needing some advise

Mush160

Reaction score
hi there,

I'm currently 12 weeks pegnant with my first child and on friday i had a tiny bit of blood on the tissue when i went to the loo, called the MW she said call your gp, gp said go to a&e. When to a&e bp is fine, urine showed nothing had an internal (that wasn't pleasant, lol!) and the doc said my cervix was closed and there was no swelling or tenderness so as far as he was concerned he was happy to discharge me.

Then sunday night i had another tiny bit of blood, anyone else had this?? Am I worrying over nothing?

also just recently if i sleep in any other position other than on my left side i get quite bad cramps, anyone else had this?

Ive had bleeding on and on for the whole pregnancy! Sometimes its been light and sometimes its heavy. The baby is fine so i hope the same for you

I know its a personal question but did you have intercourse around the time of your bleed? As sometimes that can just nick the top of the cervix and cause a bleed. It has happened to me.

nope none at all, had a tiny bit when i went to the loo just now, called the midwife cos its starting to scare me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->