Newbie needs help

BananaSplit

Reaction score
Morning everyone, joined the forum last night and I'm already in need of some help :shy:

I've been ttc for just over a year now, but I think the issue has been hampered by my size but recently I've started on a healthy eating plan and haven't touched a drop of alcohol since New Years Day (which is highly unlike me as I used to like a chilled glass of rosé of a weekend

My cycle is usually 31/33 days long and my LMP was 26th March.

Anyhoo the past week or so I've been feeling really....meh

I think I ov'ed anywhere between Sat 11th and Mon 13th. Friday 17th I had some brown spotting and thought nothing of it, but for the past 8 days it's been on and off but it's never been red.

I've had some AF like cramps but nothing that indicates :witch: is on her way

For the past couple of days I've been feeling really tired and I had to have a sleep yesterday afternoon, I just couldn't stay awake.

I've been feeling kinda nauseous (sp) but I haven't been sick, my nose runs a lot (I've got hayfever but it's not my time of year yet). I've had the mother of all headaches for 2-3 days but daren't take painkillers just in case, my bbs are sore, I was bloated, felt like I was the size of a cruise ship yesterday:blush:

Anyway, what I'm asking is.............would it be the right time to test? Should I be disheartened if it's a :bfn:??

Thanks in advance:hug:

ok so ov was 13 days ago minimum going from last possible day it could have happened, so that would make u 13 days into ur luteal phase right?
if this is the case u can test now BUT bare in mind some women don't get a :bfp: till 18dpo, now i got mine last time at 9dpo, this is real early and just so happened implantation happened early but implantation can take upto 12dpo (i think) so there fore if this happens u wont get a :bfp: until after 12dpo, sorry does all this make sense to u? xxx
u have been trying for a year now huns so id defo a good possibility this is it for u the symptoms are great also.
also huns do u know how long ur luteal phase is if 14 days then u due on tommrow and if u have oved b4 the 13th then it will make u late for AF now so either way i think u should test huns, do u have some IC's at home there? xoxoxoxox

Pardon the newbie but whats an IC?

I'm not sure about the luteal phase length, I always just put it as 14 days cause I have never known otherwise :blush:

oh ok hunnie and IC mean Internet cheapies like the opks and hpts do u have any of these around xxxxx
until u know ur true LP then we always assume 14 days as this is the adverage, do u temp also? xox

Haven't been charting or anything yet

Ordered a load of OPK's from eBay on Thursday, waiting for them to arrive

Where's the best place to find out how things should be while you're charting?

Thanks for all the help

:hug:

right have a look at this site www.fertilityfriend.com, its actually a charting site and has soooo much info about OV and what to look for sign up huns and get an account have a read on it then in morning start taking temp soon as u wake BUT b4 u get out of bed, then go onto this site and record ur temp, also theres other things to mark on there like CM and other signs that happen in the menstrual month also tick anything that applies daily, any questions babes just PM me been using site for aaaggggeeeesssss now x

also have msn so if u fancy a more 1 to 1 chat for questions then add me my email is [email protected] online most of day huns hope this has helped u xxxx

no probs hunny like i said the site can be quite confusing anything u dnt understand hun im here all day xoxoxox hope it all goes well for u hunny xxx

I think you should defo :test: good luck!

I think you should defo :test: good luck!

yyyyaaaaayyyyy i second that hunny xxxx 13dpo id defo test chances are if u preg u will get the bfp now xxxx but if not don't give up keeps testing xxxxx

Well while I was dropping my nephew off I picked up a cheap pack of tests, and it was :bfn: but it still don't feel like :witch: is coming. I could smell cigarette smoke earlier, but neither of us smoke so I don't know where that was coming from

I've been really :sick: this afternoon and I've just woken up from a 2 hour nap....it's not good!

Gonna leave it until Friday I think before I test again, according to my diary that was supposed to be 18DPO so I'll either see :witch: or fingers crossed I'll get my :bfp:

oh hun sorry for ur :bfn: but never fear its not over till the :witch: shows her butt ugly face, defo still have time for that :bfp: hunny xoxoxoxoxo

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

OK, so it's time....the :witch: has showed her butt ugly face, never mind, there's always next month. Off to FF to chart that now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->