Newbie needs some help!

2mommiesTTC

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

My name is Lee and I am new to this site! I need some help with a little dilemma that I am having...

I found a wonderful donor and he is on board to help me an my partner bless us with a little one.

AF came on 5/15-D1
We did at home insemination on 5/21 D7
Took my OBK and had a faint line on D10 and they got darker all the way through D16

We had to inseminate a week earlier because donor was going out of town and we didn't want to not do anything with this cycle and donor was available.

My question is should i assume that this is not our cycle? I feel like i am going crazy because i have been having random symptoms that i can not explain nausea, lower back pain, some cramping, cold lick symptoms in the morning, mild headaches...am i going nuts!!!!!

Also so if I was early to inseminate if there a time that i should test...or should i wait til to see if AF shows up!

I would appreciate any help, tips, anything at all...

-confused 2mommiesttc

if ur pos opk was cd16 and u insem cd10 i wud say ur chances are very slim x sry x

thanks for the reply schoolteacher! it just gives me more motivation for the next time!!!!

Okay so here it is...8 days later and no signs of AF I have taken pregnancy test all have been BFN's...I have had a lot of cm but not AF not sure what is going on with my body...I bought agnus castus and soy...I am pretty sure you can not take both together which I am fine with but I need some help some support something...I was hoping if it was a BFN since we did inseminate I believe too early that AF would show up & we could atleast have another try in June but the chances of that happening are very slim since if AF shows up I would more than likely ovulate something the first week in July and me and my partner will be away on vacation very far from our donor!...

sorry I just had to vent and let this out!!

<3
Lee

P.s
can you take agnus castus before you period start to help it come???

So did you get a positive opk on cd 16? Or did you ever get a positive?

And I would recommend taking your temperature every morning at the same time after a full nights rest. Using www.fertilityfriend.com . They have lessons on there so you can understand what your looking for or just google it. This is a way to help confirm if you've ovulated or not.

And taking agnus cactus you have to take it for a few months (I believe 3+ months for it to work.) And it suppose to help regulate your hormones. But I've heared vitamin C can help induce your period, if taken in high doses. But i'm not sure of the doses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"