Newbie..Promising But UGH. Naturally DD..Ladies W/"Gifted" Chests, How Did You Cope?

firelight27

Reaction score
I'm 10-11 DPO
(I believe based on my cycle, CM & what felt like ovulation pain)

My man & I aren't actively trying, just living & loving each other and letting things happen naturally. More enjoyable/less stressful for our personal tastes when sex doesn't turn into some sort of scheduled event.

In any case, 8-9 DPO I spotted once. Wiped with a good patch of light pink blood & took a quick check, inserting a finger..had a pretty large patch of bright red blood covering it when I examined my "sample" (like from a cut.) Checked a few times that night, all day next day...not even a little drop more. No cramps. No other symptoms, I haven't been concerning myself over it.

Until tonight. I had two tiny dots of barely there, pinkish blood halfway through the day...then nothing. I've never spotted in my life. I've been having very mild, very short cramps on & off...I usually cramp a day or two before my period, but they are stronger, longer cramps without fail.

I've eaten like an idiot a couple days this week...stuff I thought I was over to the point of hating. I've been eating VERY healthy for the last six months & can't even stand looking at heavy foods, fast foods, greasy foods, etc. but I wolfed down a hamburger & curly fries yesterday..today I just keep snacking on the most random combo of junk without even thinking...Mexican food for lunch, banana bread w/peanut butter on it followed by a vanilla ice cream bar and WAY too much watermelon later...

I work out at the gym moderately hard for a half hour 4 days a week w/no problems. Last night I barely made it to 20 minutes & had to force myself through an extra ten after that at a much lower setting than I usually run. Then went home & fell asleep instantly. After half a day of work today I've barely motivated myself to do anything else, want to sleep...and I'm a run around, go getter, multi-tasker. My left boob is slightly achy, but that's not unusual around this time...more importantly they feel HEAVY, like bags of sand! And I'm miserably nauseous...but wondering if that's from eating too much watermelon..though that's been at least an hour ago. Anything even slightly bad smelling makes me gag, and I'm usually good at ignoring icky smells.

I know these are all positive signs of pregnancy, and I'm excited...sound familiar to any expecting (or current) mommas? Also, girls with breasts that were already large...how did you put up with pregnancy?! If they already feel like this what am I going to do with these puppies by the time baby comes?! They're already 38DD naturally. UGH!

Sounds promising
:test: lol That's what we all love around here
But seriously - I am a 38d barely (implants long ago) but I will say this I reach a 44DD when preg/breastfeeding so be preparrrrred sister lol
I would hit a maternity shop and get a really good maternity bra. If nothing else, stick to the good sports bras. They bind a bit more so you don't get mega movement pains or extra skin stretch.
GL!

Waiting to test until next weekend if/when I'm good and late...44DD?! Oh man, I'm going to need armor for these puppies! Dang! I will definitely be shopping for the most supportive maternity bra I can find. Thanks for the advice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->