Newbie to the site. 12 dpo and unsure

SouthernFairy

Reaction score
hi all new here.
Hoping to post my two week wait here also. Currently 12 dpo and losing hope.
My symptoms so far - BD 2 days before ovulation
1dpo- 7 dpo nothing really other than cramping and feeling like I've wet myself constant , needing to wee a bit more than usual
8 dpo very sore swollen bb's very painful abdominal pains hpt bfn at hosp
9 dpo heartburn (still no implantation bleeding )
10 dpo put off certain foods and smells cramping like af . Full heavy bb's (veiny!)
11 dpo - bb's still very sore not hungry af like pains
12 dpo today, very tired and feeling very wet down there (sorry tmi) woke up feeling dizzy also very vivid dreams about pregnancy testing
Any chances you think that I'll get my bfp soon ?

Hope to hear from you soon . SF x

Hi im new too and currently 11dpo and have no symptoms only lower back ache.Weve been trying for over a year so I daren't test yet I hate bfns your symptoms are looking good.When are you testing?

Hi im new too and currently 11dpo and have no symptoms only lower back ache.Weve been trying for over a year so I daren't test yet I hate bfns your symptoms are looking good.When are you testing?

Hi Lucylou

Looking to test on Tuesday. I had back ache around the same time as you, today however just seem to be irritable, when are you looking to test?
Fx'd for you Hun xxx

Im testing tuesday too unless af shows before.I usually get sore breasts but nothing this month i hate the waiting even went to shops for hpt this morning but everywheres shut as its easter sunday lol.Lets hope this is our month and we both get our bfps.

Fx'd I have had pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) previously due to bacterial infections, apparently. Reducing my fertility chances a fair bit. Caused a mc. Few years back,I'm just hoping jelly beans sticks if it's our month! Christmas new year babies! Lol I'm having an ultrasound on the 29th to check if I have a blocked tube imagine the surprise of seeing a grain of rice on the screen!
Maybe this could be your month lucylou if you're having different Symptoms x
Xxx

Hi Southern Fairy!!
I'm currently 14 DPO and only got my BFP on the evening of 12 DPO(!!!). By that point I'd convinced myself that I was just experiencing cramps and it was AF. There is was, though, my BFP.
It sounds to me like you have a lot of the symptoms I was experiencing. I never had implantation bleeding. Weirdly, I did have hives at 7dpo (I've only ever had hives once before as an allergy to meds) and had a congested cold from 8dpo, both gone now.
I wouldn't give up hope yet. I was soooo sure that I wasn't pregnant because my symptoms such as sore bb's started several days before, at 7dpo. I thought the poas should have been positive by the 12th and had even shed a few tears.
What I'm saying is that hope really isn't gone yet. They say it's not over til ya get your period. I guess I held onto that hope and kept testing. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Hi mirandala thank you for replying and congratulations!!! Feel like I'm getting a cold too? Other than that I feel ok just tired!
Scared to test how bad is that?! Need to buy some however! this one was kind of a whoopsie but I just want one so bad! Again congratulations xxx

I mc when i was 19 then again at 27 both were early but you never forget.Ive suffered bv for years which caused pelvic inflammatory,i had a laparoscopy and everything was fine and conceived my son a few years later but still get the bv,hate it when its bad i feel like people can smell it on me.I had a polyp removed last year too.It did take a while to conceive ds but dh has slightly lower sperm count than normal may need to test it again.Cant believe how similar are stories are.fx'd for a little rice for you x

I'm having a loop biopsy on Thursday , as I'm too young to have a smear. I also have an ectropian cervix. Which bleeds on tap lol very weird how they're so similar x my partner is 10 years older than me. So I feel like if we don't start we will leave it too late. He would be a brilliant dad. I didn't even know I had bv! They just swabbed me when I went to get my implant out. Left with a cocktail of tablets. All is okay for now apart from the biopsy on thurs and scan on 29th. Only problem that if it isn't our month this month I can't do it for another 4 weeks due to the loop biopsy :( fx'd for us both though Lucylou be great to follow up on how you are doing xxx

Thanks Mirandala ! Think I'm out this month , af cramps and slight pink cm after wiping (sorry if tmi ) but I'm gutted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->