Newbie to TTC and need a little help!

hmu04146

Baby #2 due May xxx
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I fell pregnant by a happy accident unfortunetly baby peanut stopped growing and I had my D&C on the 18th of Feb. OH and I had decided to try again, but as peanut was a wee accident I have no experiance of trying to concieve. I have been looking through alot of website but Im not getting alot of information so I thought i would come to the experts. I was wondering if anyone could help with the following things:

I have no idea how to chart
Dont know the signs of ovulation
When to test
and anything else you can think that i would need to know lol!

Even if someone can advise a book? Thanks so much in advance girls xxxx

For charting, have a look on fertilityfriend.com it has tutorials etc x

Hi and welcome! :)

Personally i think charting, doing temps and using ovulation kits all cause more stress when ttc is hard enough ;-)

I did all that stuff for yrs and i got pregnant the mth that i didnt think about it as i was too busy planning our wedding ;-)

Just make sure u take ur folic acid and have sex every 1-2 days and if u have the best chance then with no added pressure. Good luck xxx

Hi and welcome! :)

Personally i think charting, doing temps and using ovulation kits all cause more stress when ttc is hard enough ;-)

I did all that stuff for yrs and i got pregnant the mth that i didnt think about it as i was too busy planning our wedding ;-)

Just make sure u take ur folic acid and have sex every 1-2 days and if u have the best chance then with no added pressure. Good luck xxx

That's what our plan is for now. Making sure I take prenatals, bd at least every other day, everyday when we know it probably counts.

can i take the same pregnancy ones i was taking? Lol i'm so clueless and oh just read this post and got over excited at bd everyday... He doesn't know if i can handle it lmao x

You should be able to take the same ones. Mine are just normal prenatal vitamins.

Go for lots of :sex: about 10-15 after your last AF started. Everyone is different but most people will fall somewhere into that timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->