Newbie TTC~ 3dpo + coming down with flu~

boolove2013

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a newb here and finding this forum super helpful & supportive! Loving it ladies!

DH and I just got married recently, he just turned 31 and I am turning 32 next month! We have just started TTC and it's cycle 1.

CD: 21/28
LH surge: faint line Day 16, hard line Day 17 (test during a.m.), faint line again day 18
Guessing O day is day 18/19
BD late night on day 18, wanted to BD again on day 19 but wasn't feeling well :/
1dpo: mild cramps in abdomen, transparent CM
2dpo: fatigue, good appetite, started to get a sore throat! still lots of transparent CM, twinges below belly button every now and then, nipples not overly sensitive, bigger boobs, VERY gassy and bloated, got up to pee in the middle of the night
3dpo: same as above but sore throat got worst + some coughing, staying home in bed

I've been taking folic acid, EPA/DHA and a raw pre-natal vitamin for three months, also do moderate exercise 2-3 times a week.

I wonder if coming down with the flu would affect conception?....

Hmm I know being sick can push back O but since you O'd before you got the flu, I wouldn't worry about it too much! I'm not sure how that kind of stuff effects implantation. I'd just make sure to get lots of rest! Hope you feel better:)

thanks for the well wishes! Am just trying to go about my days as usual but can't stop wondering and reading posts here helps! :) :) :)

Hahaha I know exactly how you feel! I spend way too much time on here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->