newbie..ttc after tubal reversal

reedsgirl1138

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
Hi I am Sandi. Dh and I have been ttc for about 5 months now after my tubal reversal in April. I have 3 beautiful children from a previous marriage. Dh has none. We had a chemical pregnancy in Nov and that had given us hope that the reversal worked. I was on 5 cycles of Clomid and this month went all natural due to me obbessing way too much and stressing out the dh. Would love to find some friends maybe in a similiar situation or just ttc..baby dust to all and God bless

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Hi I am Sandi. Dh and I have been ttc for about 5 months now after my tubal reversal in April. I have 3 beautiful children from a previous marriage. Dh has none. We had a chemical pregnancy in Nov and that had given us hope that the reversal worked. I was on 5 cycles of Clomid and this month went all natural due to me obbessing way too much and stressing out the dh. Would love to find some friends maybe in a similiar situation or just ttc..baby dust to all and God bless

welcome reedsgirl1138 had my tubal reversal in april also the 11th, in louiville kentucky by Dr. Richard Levin, and still have yet concieved :baby:we just have to hang in there:hugs::hugs:stay with us and you will get alot of support :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::dust:,stay with us:hugs::hugs:

Hiya, welcome to BnB! :wave: I think there's a tubal reversal discussion group in the TTC groups and discussions section :thumbup: I'm not in exactly the same position as you but my husband had a vasectomy whilst he was with his ex, had it reversed 18 months ago so we could begin TTC. We remain hopeful! There are lots of success storied after both male and female reversals!

I hope you enjoy the community!

x

I wanted to tell you my sister's story. She had two babies two years apart. The first a Boy and the second a little girl. At 6.5 months we lost the little girl (Chyrelle) to Sids. After Chyrelle was born my sister had her tubes tied. After my niece's passing my sister couldn't bear to watch her son alone and opted for a reversal. Well shortly after the reversal she became pregnant with another boy. He was born healthy and is truly a gift from above....Good luck... Ayleiah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->