Newbie TTC at 2 week wait

IglooMonkey

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Please bear with me if I have any dumb questions, we just started TTC last couple months (I am 34, with very irregular cycles). My last cycle began 13th Sept. To start with OPKs have actually shown errors when I use them over 40+ days :wacko: we think who knows maybe I am not human...then wham it turned positive @ 9:00 pm on the 4th of Oct and I did have pretty horrible ovulation pains. We did try that night and ofcourse are waiting now. Since yesterday my lower back has started to hurt, there's some discomfort and very very slight pain in my lower abdomen area. Today my back hurts more & my I'm not sure if this is cramping (definitely not as bad as my menstrual cramps are) is present and my legs have started to hurt as well. I'm kind of thinking this could mean I am going to get my period but I don't know enough about what to expect when TTC & if this could be anything else ? Just so anxious...:nope:

Thanks,
Deepa

Hi Folks,

Please bear with me if I have any dumb questions, we just started TTC last couple months (I am 34, with very irregular cycles). My last cycle began 13th Sept. To start with OPKs have actually shown errors when I use them over 40+ days :wacko: we think who knows maybe I am not human...then wham it turned positive @ 9:00 pm on the 4th of Oct and I did have pretty horrible ovulation pains. We did try that night and ofcourse are waiting now. Since yesterday my lower back has started to hurt, there's some discomfort and very very slight pain in my lower abdomen area. Today my back hurts more & my I'm not sure if this is cramping (definitely not as bad as my menstrual cramps are) is present and my legs have started to hurt as well. I'm kind of thinking this could mean I am going to get my period but I don't know enough about what to expect when TTC & if this could be anything else ? Just so anxious...:nope:

Thanks,
Deepa

Hi Deepa - hmmmm - not sure what all the symptoms mean and as long as you are not in total agony, then I guess you just need to see if it's your period if you have got lucky and hit the jackpot!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->