Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Nimbec congrats on your ov!!Like Ineedaseed says the swimmers can last up to 3-4 days so you should be well covered and you are actuallly more fertile just before you o than after. FXd for you!!!

Welcome Mindy b85! So so sorry to hear about your MC that must have been devastating :hugs: Good that your hubby is being supportive and getting involved as its so stressful and Im sure they dont know what we go through. Sending you lots of babydust and hope this is your month.

So I started on the provera this morning - super excited to actually be starting I feel like Ive been waiting an age to get going! :happydance:

Thank you both LG lady and Ineedaseed for your advice fingers crossed and welcome Mindy!

SG lady great news at least you have begun the journey again - keep us posted!

Ineedaseed how are you finding the clomid? do you get any side effects? i just got the night sweats. Hope the :witch: is not being too unkind to you!!

Mindy I can completely understand how you feel having had a chemical last month :cry: Its great that your OH is so onboard with you!!

Only this morning my OH woke up and said 'oh no not again' my response YES its only a few days a month that I need you pleaaaaaaassseeee!! I won :winkwink: We do have a giggle and a joke about things but I think he finds sex on demand quite hard mentally. grrrr blimey with all that we have to do opk's, charting not to mention the emotional rollercoaster you would have thought they would be abliging just for a few days ..... I even offered to do all the hard work !

Anyway rant over - sorry !

Keep in touch and good luck to everyone!

:rofl: Nimbec that really made me laugh!!! Its the least they can do and in normal circumstances would probably be the other way around! Haha

GRR feeling v impatient again literally wishing the time away until af arrives so I can start my first round of Clomid! Only on day 1!! Hurry up time!

SG Lady that is very true! perhaps when we all get our BFP's and are shattered looking after babies and they start moaning we can remind them of times like these :haha:

I hope time flies by for you, do you work? I'm really struggling for motivation at the moment - i'm self employed so it only effects me but I find my mind constantly wandering !

wishing lots of :dust:

its hard with the sex on demand thing, but needs must :haha:
clomid going ok, am feeling a bit emotional this cycle. also a bit moody. clomid plays havoc with the emotions!
good luck with the provera SG!
Woop for covering your bases nim xx

SG Lady that is very true! perhaps when we all get our BFP's and are shattered looking after babies and they start moaning we can remind them of times like these :haha:

I hope time flies by for you, do you work? I'm really struggling for motivation at the moment - i'm self employed so it only effects me but I find my mind constantly wandering !

wishing lots of :dust:

Nimbec I know how you feel. I work but my boss is traveling for 3 months so I basically manage my own work etc which is good but find myself constantly distracted and obsessing over TTC stuff on the internet! Driving myself mad! I should really chill out because what with the pcos it could be a long journey :-(

So has your husband left for Germany now? You are officially in the TWW! How are you feeling? Sending you heaps and heaps of babydust!!

its hard with the sex on demand thing, but needs must :haha:
clomid going ok, am feeling a bit emotional this cycle. also a bit moody. clomid plays havoc with the emotions!
good luck with the provera SG!
Woop for covering your bases nim xx

Thanks Ineedaseed :hugs: Can I ask you girls how long after you finish your provera did af arrive? Hope I dont have to wait too long.

What CD are you on now Ineedaseed? xx

Hi everyone,

I am new here and ttc for past 6 months. I will be starting 2nd Cycle of clomid soon. Hope this is my lucky cycle. I am feeling so impatient. Here is a brief history about me

---------------------------

Diagonosed with PCOS in 2010.
Started taking BCP to regulate my cycles.
Stopped BCP in July 2011. AF in August 2011.
Started Glucophage1000 mg in Oct 2011 and Got AF in Dec 2011.
No AF since.
Had laparoscopy and ovarian drilling on 24th Feb 2012. No endometreosis and tubes fine.
Was expecting AF 4 weeks after surgery but nothing.
Started Clomid 50 mg by picking a random day on 3rd April and considered it CD05. Did not ovulate and no AF again :-(.
Starting provera today and then will be starting a second round of clomid on CD5.

Welcome Niks! You are starting provera today? I started yesterday so perhaps we can be cycle buddies! Yay!

Good luck to you honey!

Hi everyone
This is my first time on here, I got married in march and we've been trying ttc since april. i have really long cycles 35 to 36 days and somtimes longer. Not sure if i o all the time and gp wont consider any options till we've been ttc for at least six months so thays why i am using soy iso. today is cd3 for me so I started taking 100g from today till cd5 then i will use 200g cd6 and cd7 and will let you all know how we get on.

I would really love some buddies on her, i hace a really close group of friends and i was the last to get married and the only one to not yet have a baby, i am too scared to tell them we are ttc incase it doesn't happen straighawa, i know they would be supportive but i just don't want the added pressure of everyone watching and waiting.

Please can anyone help with charting, not sure what it is or how you do it but i've read a lot about it on here

Hope to here from you all and wishing you all lots and lots of baby dust.xxx

Hi Ladies,i have gone through your stories and they are really giving hope.I 'm 31 and ttc 4 no 2,i also stuggled 4 2 and half yrs with my first.hav bn ttc 4 a year now.I have started clomid 50g 2day frm day 5-9.It will be nice to hear feedbak frm those of you who tuk it early this month or so.Lets walk together through this journey

Thanks SG_Lady. Good luck to u too!!!

Miss Lati

I had taken Clomid last months and experienced lower abdomen pain, lower backpain and constipitation. Hope everything turns out finr for u.

Any of you ladies using bbt charts... I want to start doing one now... but need sm idea on that... How effective will it be while using clomid?

Hi all and welcome new ladies!!

How is everyone getting on?

I'm now 4DPO however had a very confusing and disappointing gynae appt wednesday. I was pregnant last month (chemical :( ) but my 21 day progesterone test only showed a level of 12 should be 40/50 apparently to O, I had definite positives on clear blue digi. I was hoping the clomid would make me O. So I had a breif pos OPK tue 15th which was CD15 and I now have to go and do a progesterone test next week and then an HGC blood test the week after if I get a positive.

Technically I shouldn't have been pregnant grrrr so confusing!! now in the dreaded 2WW CD20 today and only DPO - hurry up time!!

Niks I'm on clomid round 2 I had the night sweats definately take it at night as lots of ladies say it masks other symptoms :) I'm also charting for the first time this month I have been told the clomid should have no effect on the chart infact fertility friend has a medications box that you can select clomid in. So far its been really good temp rose after +ve OPK and I now have a crosshair on chart which means my signs showed that I O'd.

Good luck to everyone keep in touch

Went for my scan today. 24mm and 23.5 mm follicles on the right and 22mm on the left. We triggered today and will due IUI in the morning at 11:15am.
My hubby and I had a great weekend. We DTD Friday night. Saturday morning. Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. I'm glad he gets a break today so he can produce in the morning :dohh:

Hopefully my TWW won't be so bad. The hubby and I are going up to Big Lake on a camping trip from 26-30th. So excited. Can't wait to relax :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings!!

~Angie

never2late70 thats great news on the follies!! how exciting !! I'm now still 6DPO as they changed their mind on when I O'd i'm having my progesterone test wednesday - hoping for good results!

Hi girls

Welcome to all the new posters since I was last on! :hi: How is everyone?

Well just an update from me I took my last Provera today (yippee!) so now patiently waiting for :witch: to arrive. Then I can finally start my Clomid. Dont want to get my hopes up too much but Im really excited to start! Feeling a few twinges in belly and bbs quite sore so think she is on her way!

Nimbec - how is the 2ww treating you? So are you not sure when you o'd? That sounds frustrating. Good luck for your appt hon

Angie - welcome! great news on the follies! sounds like you have been busy :haha:

Niks - how is the provera going for you? Maybe we can start Clomid together!

:dust: to everyone!

Hello Ladies

Hows is everyone... any new developments?

SG_Lady - Even i completed my provera on same day and waiting for :witch:. Do you have any idea on how long we need to wait.

Hello Ladies

Hows is everyone... any new developments?

SG_Lady - Even i completed my provera on same day and waiting for :witch:. Do you have any idea on how long we need to wait.

Niks I finished my provera on 22nd and started spotting pretty much straight away - full flow (sorry TMI) started on 24th so took that as CD1. When was your last pill? I have heard it can take up to 2 weeks for AF to show. Hopefully you wont have to wait too long.

So Im now on CD5 and on Clomid 100 mg CDs 2-6 - so tomorrow is my last day...I have a scan on Saturday to see if it is working for me. Im so praying that it will!!!

Nimbec - how are you going hon? Have you tested yet??

Does anyone have any advice on when I should start with the opks? bought some clearblue digis but heard the clomid can give false positives if you use them too early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->