Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

SGLady it needs to be fmu to get the strongest result.....or hold pee and don't drink much for at least 4hrs before testing - FX for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SG_Lady... you should definitely test with first morning urine tomorrow. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm going for my first u/s tomorrow morning to see how many, if any, mature follicles have developed in my ovaries (tomorrow will be cd11 for me). I'm thinking it might be a bit early, but my doc wanted me to go between cd11 and cd13. There were no u/s openings during the weekend, so I was stuck doing cd11 or risk missing it / leaving it too late. I'm really hoping that there will be a few good and mature ones and that O will come soon!!

Has anyone else done u/s monitoring / what days did you do it?

Yay LKPone your temp has gone back up! Was thhat an implantation dip perhaps?!

Hi ladies, I'm going for my first u/s tomorrow morning to see how many, if any, mature follicles have developed in my ovaries (tomorrow will be cd11 for me). I'm thinking it might be a bit early, but my doc wanted me to go between cd11 and cd13. There were no u/s openings during the weekend, so I was stuck doing cd11 or risk missing it / leaving it too late. I'm really hoping that there will be a few good and mature ones and that O will come soon!!

Has anyone else done u/s monitoring / what days did you do it?

Hi JL, I also do u/s monitoring and my first cycle on Clomid they had me come in early too - I think it was also cd 11. As Clomid can change your cycle I think it is best to go early as you dont know what day you will ovulate so you dont want to miss it. You can always go back for another u/s on Monday is your follies dont look mature yet. My first round I went for a second u/s on cd14 and my follies were big enough to trigger. I get the trigger shot done as I hate opks! Now I know my cycle I go in around the same day each cycle which is about cd14.

Btw good luck for your scan! FXd for some big fat follies for you!

JL, Good luck for your scan... I hope you see some big fat follies.

SG_Lady - Good luck for the test... I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.
So, this morning when I took my temp... it was 36.62 which was same as yesterday and to be sure i tested again immediately and it came out to be 36.65 :wacko:... So in all this confusion I tested a third time and it was 36.66.. Now I dont know which one to enter in my chart... any advice... Is my thermometer broke that it gave me 3 different temperatures?

Also I have got 2 lines in my OPK on Wednesday but it was definitely fainter than the control line(asked DH to cross check) so I did not consider it as a positive but yesterday I did not get a second line so does that mean i got a positive OPK on wednesday? We did BD on Wednesday and then yesterday to be sure.

Sglady I'm seriously impressed with your willpower!! Good luck!

Lkpone great news on temp front!

By the way Fertility friend is showing me a dotted line showing I ovulated on CD11 which is quite early for me... also if I enter the faint opk line as positive on wednesday the line disappears... so I have no idea :wacko:... Sadly we did not BD on CD11 as have not got a +opk on that and before that we have bd'ed only on CD10

Hi ladies! :flower:

Niks, I'd go with the first temp. Just easier that way! :thumbup:

Yes, my temp has gone up :thumbup: and last Clomid cycle it spiked really, really high on CD12 (which is today) then fell drastically on CD13 when AF came, that hasn't happened this time though so just going to keep an eye on it over the next couple of days and see what happens. I don't feel anything at all, so my gutt feeling is that she'll show up tomorrow or Sunday, but fingers crossed!

SG, witch hasn't arrived yet? :thumbup:

How is everyone today? We're taking my family to Stratford Upon Avon - Shakespeare country - for the night.

I would say that not feeling anything doesn't mean that you are not going to get a bfp... Some ladies just dont show that much

Niks I cant offer much advice as I dont temp yet but I would go with what LKPone said! On the opks - even if you did ov early on cd 11 and bd'd on cd10you should be covered as the little guys can survive much longer than a day... I'd say you havnt missed your surge though and to just keep testing - perhaps your body is gearing up to o. Are you using internet cheapies? If so perhaps start testing twice a day to be sure?

LKPone - exciting weekend for you! Hope your temp stays up and af stays away for the next 9 months! Good luck! Also Stratford on Avon sounds lovely :)

For me af hasnt arrived yet...feeling a bit crampy and am on 14/15 dpo now but she normally comes on 16dpo so Ill see what happens tomorrow!

I hope we all get our bfps soon ladies. Its such an emotional rollercoaster and ttc has totally taken over my brain!

I remember seeing this on someone's signature & I'm stealing it for all of us...

"Think positive! Pee positive!" :winkwink:

I like it!! Good luck ladies!!!!

I'd use first temp too but get a new thermometer hun sounds as if it's on it's way out!

SG... did you test?? :winkwink:

My temp has taken a nosedive this morning :nope:

How are all the rest of you doing?

Hi Ladies,

So I went yesterday to have my first u/s monitoring. The tech who completed my test said that she could see two follies that were both about 10mm in diameter - so still a bit small in my left ovary. My right ovary was apparently "hiding" behind another organ so she could only see the outline but not tell how many follies it had (she said this was really common??). I figure it's not a huge deal cuz I'm gonna have to go back on Monday to rescan anyways (to make sure the follies are growing well). I'm hoping that they will and that they won't just turn into cysts! I still haven't gotten a +ive on an opk yet, but I'm only on cd 12.

SG_Lady and LKPone - don't give up yet! AF may not be coming! ;)

GL to all for bfp!!

LKPone- still not below the cover line so you are definitely not out yet! Isn't af late for you now?

I tested yesterday morning at 15dpo with fmu and got the same ever so faint line... Not sure what to think really... I'm on 16/17 dpo and this is the latest af has been. I'm going to test again tomorrow. Bbs started feeling really sore and huge yesterday but could just be pre-af....argh!! I just really want to know now.

AF is definitely on the way for me, my temp is way down and I'm sure I started spotting tonight. I know that sounds weird that I only 'think', but it was so light and was such a light pink that I'm not 100% sure, so will see tomorrow. No cramps or anything yet, I'm waiting for them though!! You're right SG, it is technically late, but she's on her way, so I'm out this month. Funny enough, I've had sore boobs the last couple of days, which never normally happens. I hope it's a good sign for you though, your symptoms are sounding good so far.

Oooh, how frustrating! Have you tried a CB digi test at all? Gosh, the waiting to know must be driving you crazy! I have everything crossed for you!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->