Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Jamie - my intestines do NOT like metformin!! I don't even know if it is doing anything for me as (TMI alert!) I see all 3 pills (I'm on 1500mg) in the toilet the next day! I know that's gross, sorry if I made you ill lol. BUT I did get my bfp so it and Clomid must have done something for me huh? Also, it was my first round of Clomid that I got my BFP and I had been on metformin for 3 months prior to that so my fingers are crossed for you (and everybody else of course!) that you will have the same luck! I'm going to continue the Metformin cuz I'm so worried that it won't be a sticky bean. My hcg #s have to reach a certain point then they will schedule an u/s. I'll feel better once I see everything is progressing as it should!

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing today?

Niks - how is the 2ww treating you hon?

Not much to report from me...have started charting finally so hopefully it will give me some insight into my cycle seeing as I will be unmonitored for the next 3 cycles. I seriously doubt I will ov this cycle on my own but trying to keep positive!

Any news? MNJ did you get another beta yet?

I am going crazy.... FF shows my ovulation day as CD11 but I got positive opks on CD15 and CD16... So I dont know whats correct anymore. I will go for blood work this sunday and then only I can positively say if I am in 2ww.

SG - I go back for more b/w on tues. She wanted me to come a week later. Im worried, tho, that it will end up being a chemical pregnancy cuz I've still been poas every morning hoping for the line to get darker. It is some darker, my DB says her thinks its considerably darker than monday's but its def not as dark as the control line. Also, my temp dropped a whole degree today. Idk if I should take that into acct as I had been up and back to sleep for only an hour and a half. It doesnt bode well tho...

MNJ think positive!! I stopped temping as it made me neurotic there is nothing you can do even if temp does drop, if they aer doing hcg and your progesterone levels are ok then thing sshould be ok - i'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!! I was exactly the same and have been neurotic uptill my 2nd scan yesterday when i saw a healthy baby with a fab hb, i'm 'slightly' more relaxed now!! (((((hugs))))

Niks that sometimes happens on FF! fx blood work comes back pos! :)

So sorry that you guys had to move on to sept - hope this is your month!!

I agree with Nimbec, MnJ - hang in there and think positive! :hugs:

Niks, grrrr, how annoying! :growlmad: That's one reason that I always think twice about stopping temping etc... I always feel like I want to be without the hassle etc (even though it's not much hassle as such!), but then I'm always worried that it'll cause another level of stress wondering if I ovulated etc. Hang in there too... make sure your bases are covered now as well just in case! :thumbup:

I'm on CD1 today, starting Clomid tomorrow.

How is everyone today? :flower:

Well, after 3 days of incredibly light spotting (like, 1 spot a day!), I've had a very strange period... 1 day and now it's gone! It usually lasts for around 3 days, so just one of those anomalies which come with taking Clomid, I guess! :shrug:

Do any of you find AF pains are SO much worse? I've never had pain before, but the past 2 months have been unbearable. I had to go home early from work on Wednesday! :nope: I'm guessing that it's because my body isn't used to having a period normally and because the Clomid has made me ovulate, my body is being forced to have one... does that sound about right? No idea, but that's my theory anyway. NOT pleasant! :growlmad:

Lkpone YES I was in terrible pain but I was before clomid if I ever had a period. However I noticed a correlation between less blood = more pain!! Just a quick thought but maybe worth taking a pg test if it was really light?? Unlikely I know but worth it just incase?

Hope your feeling better today?

LKPone - I will say that definitely periods are painful on clomid.

So, I had the wierdest cycle of lifetime this month :wacko:... First I had period for 8 days, then as per FF I ovulated on CD11 (despite taking clomid CD5- 9) and my temps dropped drastically today and I have started spotting now...grrr... I am sure wicked witch will arrive tomorrow :cry:. I hope it was just a one month thing... So now I start a fresh round with a fresh month.

Grrr Niks how annoying! But at least you get to start a new cycle sooner!!!!

Thats true.... but my heamoglobin has alwas been on a lower side... and after the m/c it took a further dip... and last periods did not even help it either... I have started looking pale now and I so much hate taking those iron pills.

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

MnJ - Congrats!!!!!!! That's so exciting. I understand about the being nervous to stop temping, but I do agree with nimbec - continuing temping would make me insane cuz I know I would want to analyze every number.*

Niks - your chart looks like you o'ed to me. Fx that b/w goes well!

LKPone - I haven't had AF since starting the Clomid, but I've always had really painful cramps without it, so if they get worse with it then I guess I'll be REALLY dreading AF this month.

As for me, I'm currently on cd18 and am still waiting for O. The line on my opk's was slowly getting darker day by day (but never actually got to positive) and then yesterday the line got lighter all of a sudden. I was hoping that maybe I just missed my surge, but then I haven't had a temp shift either (in fact my temps are really wonky and all over place - I will try to attach my bbt chart later today) so I'm pretty sure o hasn't happened yet. I'm trying hard to stay positive but I'm starting to think this round of clomid didn't work for me. When do you ladies normally o when on clomid? Have any of you o'ed this late in your cycle while on it? * **

Awww I'm sorry Niks, but like you said - start fresh on new cycle tomorrow. Stupid AF! Hopefully your heamoglobin will stay steady and not dip too badly!!

JL don't panic yet i didn't o untill cd22 on my first round of clomid! keep ur chin up and keep doing opk's you can have more than one surge before actually surging properly and oing

aww niks i know the feeling iron tabs are horrid!! i'm on a prenatal that has iron in and its making me so constipated grrrrrrr

This is a very quiet forum! So I was a big nervous nelly and called the dr yesterday asking if I could come in on fri rather than tues. Nurse I talked to said ok but tues would show a bigger difference. I dont care, I want to make sure #s are even going up!! So I went today and on Mon (12dpo) they were 65, today 4 days later they were 323. She said looks good. Whew! I go for the "confirmation appt" & first ultrasound in 2-3 weeks.

Hi Ladies!

MnJ that's great news!!! I'm so happy for you :D

I have a question that I'm hoping to get some feedback on - tomorrow is cd21 for me and I still haven't gotten a + opk or a temperature shift, so I'm fairly confident that I haven't o'ed yet. My doc wanted me to get a progesterone blood test done on cd21, but I'm wondering if there's any point since I'm fairly certain I haven't o'ed yet. Also, tomorrow is a holiday here, so lots of the labs will be closed and the ones that are open will be extra busy (I work, so I was hoping to go on my lunch break - which may be hard with the labs so busy). Is a big deal if I do the test on cd22? or should I just wait until / if I o?? Any feedback / suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks ladies!! :)

Niks thats so annoying! Stupid mean witch! Im sure it was just a one off and your cycle will be back on track this time. At least it was super short and now you are onto a fresh new cycle.

Mnj - thats fantastic news! I bet that put your mind to rest I can only imagine how stressful it must be before you get your second beta and confirmation that things are progressing.

JL - I have only just started temping so am by no means an expert...but it sounds safe to say that you are unlikely to have o'd yet. I dont think it would do any harm to delay the blood test for a day. Even if you have o'd they would still be able to detect in in your progesterone levels on cd 22 so I think youre safe.

Nimbec - how are you feeling now hun? Has the morning sickness set in? Are you starting to show at all yet or is it too early? So exciting!

LKPone - any news from you?

Not much to report here - have started temping and on cd8 so will be starting the smep from wednesday (cd 10) and keeping my fingers crossed that the unlikely will happen and I will o on my own! Hmm!

Hello Ladies! hope you all are having a good Monday :)

Mnj - Thats great news, now you can put your mind to rest and enjoy :flower:

Not much going on on my side, I called the doctors office today and informed them about the 21 day cycle. I have asked them if I should do the next round of clomid or not. Waiting for them to come back to me.

Hello Ladies! hope you all are having a good Monday :)

Mnj - Thats great news, now you can put your mind to rest and enjoy :flower:

Not much going on on my side, I called the doctors office today and informed them about the 21 day cycle. I have asked them if I should do the next round of clomid or not. Waiting for them to come back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->