Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi all Niks I hope it's just a one off for you!! Fx you can do the clomid!

JL i wouldnt worry about it being a day out as its meant to be 7 days after o so one day won't make a diff if you haven't o'd fx o hurries up for you and you re not toooooo busy in work!

As for me while I'm struggling with morning sickness or should I say all day sickness :( but I'll take it as I'm so happy for my bfp!! I was so excited yesterday as we heard hb on a Doppler at home :)

Hope you can all join me ASAP with bfp's xx

hi Ladies,

room for one more?:flower:

I took clomid -50(5-9) in June and got my first ever BFP only to miscarried naturally at 5weeks :cry: and had a scan a week after the MC then the doc gave us the green robort to go ahead and start taking clomid again onry it ce i received my first AF - but now i wanted to to try naturally for this cycle and if Af show's by end of this month then ima start taking my second round of clomid in October :thumbup:

oh and i don't have issues Ovulating on my own - they just gave me cloid so i can get a strong O:thumbup:

congrats to the BFP's so far and really looking forward to being on this journey with you ladies :hugs:

Hi all Niks I hope it's just a one off for you!! Fx you can do the clomid!

JL i wouldnt worry about it being a day out as its meant to be 7 days after o so one day won't make a diff if you haven't o'd fx o hurries up for you and you re not toooooo busy in work!

As for me while I'm struggling with morning sickness or should I say all day sickness :( but I'll take it as I'm so happy for my bfp!! I was so excited yesterday as we heard hb on a Doppler at home :)

Hope you can all join me ASAP with bfp's xx

When did m/s kick in for you?

Thanks for the advice ladies! I didn't end up doing the b/w today - work was too busy even if I had wanted to. Booooo for working a holiday! Today I've got some ewcm and some cramping, so I'm hoping that o is on the way!

Nimbec - that's so exciting to hear the hb!! Too bad about the morning sickness tho, I suppose it's part of the deal.

Niks - did you hear back from your doc today about the clomid?

Welcome MummyWant2be! Sorry about your loss. Fx that you'll get your BFP soon!

SG_Lady - hopefully your cycle will surprise you and you'll o on your own :)

MnJ - how are you feeling? Are you having any pg symptoms yet?

Morning all hope you are ok? I think the thread my need a dose if PMA so I'm sending it your way! ((hugs)) to everyone!

Mnj I had waves of nausea occasionally from about 6weeks but it hit me very badly about 6weeks and is at its worst now at 9 +2 ugh yuk!!! How are you? I have 2 friends that had no ms at all!

Thanks Nimbec for the hugs... we all needed that :)

JL - I heard back from the doctor and I will be taking clomid again this cycle. So this will be my 5th round of clomid... out of which it worked like it is supposed to only in the 2nd cycle.

Morning all hope you are ok? I think the thread my need a dose if PMA so I'm sending it your way! ((hugs)) to everyone!

Mnj I had waves of nausea occasionally from about 6weeks but it hit me very badly about 6weeks and is at its worst now at 9 +2 ugh yuk!!! How are you? I have 2 friends that had no ms at all!

Im doing pretty well. Just sore & swollen chi chi's and TIRED!! Im only 5 weeks so guess not time for ms yet. Just hoping everything is growing like it should where it should!! Thanks for asking btw :)

Hey... Hope you all are having wonderful Fridays. Any updates?

Hey... Hope you all are having wonderful Fridays. Any updates?

Not much to update here. Have my first dr appt in 2 weeks on the 21st. Cant wait to make sure everythings growing right and in the right place!! Whats happening with u? I see ur signature says bfn this month? :(

MnJ.. I am sure that everything is alright... Good luck for you appt. I updated the status as bfn as last cycle was only of 21 days, which is very unnatural for me.

Mnj goodluck on your first Appt.

Niks - where in your cycle are you? have u started with clomid yet?

Nimbec - how's the MS for you now?

how's everyone else holding up?

AFM: I'm on cd15 my body is gearing up for O - have been BD'ng on (cd10,11,13,14) so far and will BD again tonight!:blush:

I am on CD10 today... I have already finished my dose of clomid.

YAY Niks hopefully u will 0 soon then!!! I hope its an early 0 for you so you don't have to wait to long!!

Mommy any sign of 0? hopefully it's just around the corner - sounds like you have all bases covered with BD

MNJ i'm sure everything will be fine - keep us posted.

Hope everyone is ok!!

Well my ms or should i say all day sickness has eased and i have even had a couple of totally sick free days BLISS! although I can feel it coming back again now but its ok as i'm hoping it will go soon. I'm not complaining its all worth it! I heard the hb again today on home doppler its so reassuring to hear.

Nimbec:Ms is just another way to say "things are well with Lo" that's a great sign!hop it will ease in the 2nd tri for you!:thumbup:

my whole abdomin has been sore since yesterday - think i will O by tomorrow...but BD'ng everyday.

Hi ladies :flower:

Just checking in... been staying away for various reasons, but thought I'd check in on my buddy page :winkwink:

I'm on CD13 today and I normally O on CD16 with Clomid, so it's close, hopefully!

Hope all is well with all of you! Nimbec, sorry about the M/S :nope: Glad it's easing now.

(On a side note... is anyone else TOTALLY addicted to 'Revenge'?? :thumbup: I am so totally addicted and we still have 6 episodes of the first season left here in the UK. I wish I was in the US for the premiere of the second season at the end of the month!)

hey ladies,

im a newbie, total fish out of water too.. Seeing how all the women in my family only have to look at their partners to get pregnant no one i know has any idea about trouble getting pregnant or know much about it so that has brought me to here!

im 26, my partner has no known problems and as far as u/s and b/w are concerned i have no reason for my infertility. Apparently i ovulate so no problem their either.. so frustrating!

Anyway my gp has given me clomid 50mg days 5-9 (6 cycles) to try, no monitoring or follow ups, to be honest he barely told me anything about it so im currently scouring the net for information ha ha..

sorry for the long story but it is great to know we are not alone :)

Welcome hopendream! I am sure clomid will work wonders for you and everything will be alright.

I am on CD14 and still waiting to "Ovulate" so no updates from me.

How is everyone else?

Hopedream - i don't have issues Ovulating aswell - but the doc prescribed clomid to strnghthen my O..FX'd that you only need one cycle to get your BFP.

Niks - are u using OPKs to track O?

when on clomid in June i Ovulated on cd15..FX'd you don't Ovulate late.

AFM: cd19 and at home - have server backache(no BD'ng for me) and nipples extremely sore...not a good cycle for me...can't wait to get AF so I can start with clomid :thumbup:

how is everyone holding up? and when are u ladies testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"