Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hey... Sorry for not replying for these many days... Last cycle AF arried on CD32 so I never got to the stage where I needed to test.
I am on CD16 of this cycle... waiting to ovulate... This is my last round of clomid so I dont have much hopes with this.

How are you... where are you in your cycle.

Ah Niks I've been thinking about you a lot. so sorry it did not work last round.:hugs: FX'd this is it for you guys! praying it works for u.

i'm on cd24...i O on cd14 and 15..i used opks this time around...:thumbup: i feel soo discouraged as well - cause i have no symptoms...no sore boobz nothing! i will test on cd30!coz don't even knw when to expect AF.

Hi MummyWant2be... how are you holding up... did you test?

Hi Niks - it was a stinking BFN! :nope: but on to round 2 now...cd2 of my cycle today.

how are u holding up?

Hi all
This is my first month using Clomid, taking my last tablet tonight.
I'm losing all hope so this is the last attempt so fingers crossed, things might pick up over the next few months.
I had no fetal heartbeat at 8w 3d in March last year and then ectopic in November last year. Nothing since then :0(
Hears hoping xx

:hugs::hugs: so sorry for your losses! i pray that god blesses you with your sticky bean soon.

FX'd it works in your first round! :hugs:

MummyWant2be ... Stupid witch... Good luck for this cycle.

tootsie331... Welcome! I am so sorry about your losses :hugs:... FX'ed that you will get your sticky bean soon.

MummyWant2be ... Stupid witch... Good luck for this cycle.

tootsie331... Welcome! I am so sorry about your losses :hugs:... FX'ed that you will get your sticky bean soon.

thanks Niks!

and where are you in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back