Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

I'm on Cd 19 and haven't o'd yet. No positive opk anyway. Starting to feel a little discouraged. Yay for a little getaway for you! That is great. Have you had any side effects with the clomid? I hope you all are Great!

Kamee don't worry I didn't get a pos opk untill cd22 a few months ago and I got a bfp from it unfortunately it was a chemical but it shows it's not too late!

The only side effects I'm getting are hot flushes and I'm quite emotional - poor oh!

Fingers crossed you get your o soon

I broke down like an idiot and bought a test. Surprise:bfn:
No surprise at all really. Today is 13 DPO so I am sure I am out.
I am so sick of this:growlmad:

Aww hun it's so hard but your not out yet! Some don't get bfp's untill 18dpo so until the witch arrives there is still some hope! Thinking of you x

Hey I'm new here too me an my partner have been trying to Conceive since a Mmc at 13 weeks in 2010. I too have pcos an am on my fourth round of clomid had day 28 progesterone tests done an came back at 158 previous months it was 4.1! Hope your all going good I'm only 21 so not eligible for iui for another 2 years although if this months not my month I'm having a Lap an dye an ovarian drilling in 6 weeks time. Would love to hear your thoughs an hope to make some very good friends along thus emotional rollercoaster x baby dust all round! X

Hi ladies,

Im on CD12 and had a scan on saturday - two follies at 14mm and 13mm! :happy dance: Doc gave me an FSH trigger shot so hoping to o soon FX'd. Been bding every day.

Never2late don't be discouraged hon..its still early so bfn at this stage doesn't necessarily mean anything at all. You are definitely not out yet! Maybe test again in a few days :hugs:

Nimbec - thats a well timed holiday! Hopefully you and oh can relax and make a holiday baby!

Im feeling positive for us this month girls - theres going to be good news on here soon!

Hi Ladies

Had a very hectic last week so did not get any time to post.
So, I hv finished clomid without any side effects this cycle :), but I am not sure if it is because its not working as it is supposed to... keeping my FXed.

Welcome FaithLoveHope and NattyMommy.

SG_Lady - It is good to hear about your follies. Best of luck for your cycl

Lots of :dust: to all of us.

Hey ladies! I have to check my estrogen levels tomorrow (results should be back then) and as long as they're high enough, i'll get the OK to start provera, and then my first round of clomid! Eeeeks! So nervous and excited! :) I'll be doing 50mg, CD 3-7.

I'm wondering though, maybe someone here knows....
They ultrasounded my ovaries and I had EIGHT immature follicles that all measured about the same size. The doctor said that they weren't maturing, thus explaining my annovulatory cycles. So now i'm wondering....will I pop one egg....or do you think i'll ovulate multiple eggs since they were all about the same level of maturity???

CdnEquestrian welcome! Good news that you should be starting on the Clomid soon! What were your estrogen results? Can I ask, do you have pcos? Im not sure about the answer to your question, normally only the dominant follie matures enough for one egg to be released but the Clomid does stimulate your ovaries and can result in more eggs being released and therefore higher chance of multiples...maybe worth asking your gynae?

So Im on CD14...feeling bloated, getting light cramping and feeling quite nauseous...also really tired, like found it super difficult to get out of bed this morning! Was hoping they was signs I was going to o but still no positive on the opk yet...:shrug: have another appt with my gynae this afternoon so hopefullly he can tell me whats going on! OH and I have been bding like crazy since CD 7 so hopefully its going to happen soon!!

Hows everyone else getting on?
Never2late have you tested again yet?
Niks - what CD are you on now? Are you getting any o sytmptoms at all?
Kamee - any news on your o yet? are you being monitored this cycle?

Hope everyone is good. Baby dust all XX :dust:

CdnEquestrian welcome! Good news that you should be starting on the Clomid soon! What were your estrogen results? Can I ask, do you have pcos? Im not sure about the answer to your question, normally only the dominant follie matures enough for one egg to be released but the Clomid does stimulate your ovaries and can result in more eggs being released and therefore higher chance of multiples...maybe worth asking your gynae?

So Im on CD14...feeling bloated, getting light cramping and feeling quite nauseous...also really tired, like found it super difficult to get out of bed this morning! Was hoping they was signs I was going to o but still no positive on the opk yet...:shrug: have another appt with my gynae this afternoon so hopefullly he can tell me whats going on! OH and I have been bding like crazy since CD 7 so hopefully its going to happen soon!!

No I haven't. AF will probably be here tomorrow :nope:

Good luck!:flower:

Sg-lady - No signs of O yet. No positive opk and no temp change. I've kinda lost hope for this cycle but its ok its only my first one! There is always next month! And no I'm not being monitored this cycle. They told me to try the first cycle and use opks and to keep in touch and see how my body handles it, and if things don't work out they will monitor on cycle 2. Sounds like you are getting ready to O soon! Is this your first round of clomid? Did you have a lot of side effects from the clomid itself? Fingers crossed you get your O soon and hopefully a BFP!!

I'm new to the forum and I don't even know how it works lol. My fiance n I have been ttc for 6 months now, I missed two cycles n I was sso sure that I'd get a BFP but all I get is BFN!!!! My obgyn gave me druugs to induce myy period then put me on clomid CD5-9, I'm now on cd26 I've been cramping n I have sore nipples, could this be us?
I told myselff that we'd stop if I didn't get pg with clomid but I want a baby sso bad... Can anyone share their clomid experience? Success?
TTC for baby #1 already have a name for him/her, I'm tired of getting BFN I don't want to test anymore till my BFP

No I haven't. AF will probably be here tomorrow :nope:

Good luck!:flower:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that the witch stays away for you for the next nine months honey! Hope you're ok

Sg-lady - No signs of O yet. No positive opk and no temp change. I've kinda lost hope for this cycle but its ok its only my first one! There is always next month! And no I'm not being monitored this cycle. They told me to try the first cycle and use opks and to keep in touch and see how my body handles it, and if things don't work out they will monitor on cycle 2. Sounds like you are getting ready to O soon! Is this your first round of clomid? Did you have a lot of side effects from the clomid itself? Fingers crossed you get your O soon and hopefully a BFP!!

Kamee - keep bding just in case but you're right, it's only your first cycle so maybe they need to up your dose slightly. I've heard a lot of ladies start with a low dose and need it to be increased for their next cycle. But having said that, some people still o on CD25+ so you're defo not out. Yes I'm on my first cycle - my doc put me straight on 100mg which I think is a little unusual but fingers crossed it works!

Had another appt this afternoon to check on the progress of those follies- they are both now just over 20cm so doc gave me trigger shot and said I should make sure we dtd tonight and tomo to cover bases. He told me to stop with the pook as they would show positive tomorrow anyway with the trigger shot. Feeling cautiously optimistic!

Haha! Pook was supposed to read opk! Posting on an iPhone not the best idea!

FXd for everyone and :dust:

hi all from sunny spain! sorry i'm not posting much i'm on holiday for a couple of weeks with very limited internet access!

Glad to hear everyone is ok, welcome to any new people!!

I'm on 3 rd round clomid, finished last tab yesterday so fingers crossed!

Good luck to you all

x

I'm new to the forum and I don't even know how it works lol. My fiance n I have been ttc for 6 months now, I missed two cycles n I was sso sure that I'd get a BFP but all I get is BFN!!!! My obgyn gave me druugs to induce myy period then put me on clomid CD5-9, I'm now on cd26 I've been cramping n I have sore nipples, could this be us?
I told myselff that we'd stop if I didn't get pg with clomid but I want a baby sso bad... Can anyone share their clomid experience? Success?
TTC for baby #1 already have a name for him/her, I'm tired of getting BFN I don't want to test anymore till my BFP

Hi Lauren:
I really wish I had a success story to share with you, but I am on to round 4 of Clomid. Well, maybe. I haven't decided yet if I can take another round. Clomid can give you the impression that you're pregnant. You may have signs and symptoms that you never had before Clomid. Try to stay optimistic, but cautiously. It's a big fat roller coaster ride.

What has happened to me since taking Clomid:
Sore boobs
Migraine
Nauseous
Bloated
Gained 16 pounds in 3 months
Hot flashes
Mood swings
Shorter periods
Fatigue

Never felt any of those things before Clomid :dohh:

Best of luck!
~Angie

I was under the impression of the same...that the dominant follicle would be the one to pop....but if they're all about the same size/maturity..... ? No idea. I should call and ask the OBGYN but he's insanely hard to get ahold of. We have one guy who serves all the women in about 7 communities! Poor guy.

I'm on Day 3 of provera.....so far, so good. Waiting for AF to show then will be starting the 50mg of clomid. My doctor generally suggests CD3-7, so i'll probably go with that.

TTC for baby #1 already have a name for him/her, I'm tired of getting BFN

Hey Lauren just wanted to tell you my story an hope it brings a bit of faith to you,

This was my fourth round of clomid after a Mmc in 2010 I hast ovulated since even with clomid. My progesterone was barely existent.

Had an appointment with my fertility nurse who said clomid wasn't working an I needed to have a lap an dye an ovarian drilling, I was very upset an I thought it would never happen I took the fourth round of clomid using up the last of my pills an knowing I wouldn't be prescribed anymore, I had my progesterone tested on day 21 and 28 day 21 results were 16.1 an I was very happy although still believed I would never fall preggo but glad we'd taken a step in the right direction.

My day 28 progesterone results were 158.1 an I still didn't get my hopes up, I had nausea, heartburn, exhaustion every symptom going but j wouldn't let myself believe it could happen after nearly two years an more bfn then I ever knew possible, two days after I got my results an alot of torturing myself I decided to test atleast then I would know an stop stressing about it.

It was midday an I was sure it woud be bfn as it wasnt even fmu

Next thing I see two lines I finally got my bfp!!!

I'm only just over four weeks but very happy an nervous,

I just wanted to say ( in his very long post) that clomid side effects are bad but don't give up on it or the thought of getting a bfp! It WILL HAPPEN!!!

P.s I've also had the name picked since I was like 13 :) xxx

TTC for baby #1 already have a name for him/her, I'm tired of getting BFN

Hey Lauren just wanted to tell you my story an hope it brings a bit of faith to you,

This was my fourth round of clomid after a Mmc in 2010 I hast ovulated since even with clomid. My progesterone was barely existent.

Had an appointment with my fertility nurse who said clomid wasn't working an I needed to have a lap an dye an ovarian drilling, I was very upset an I thought it would never happen I took the fourth round of clomid using up the last of my pills an knowing I wouldn't be prescribed anymore, I had my progesterone tested on day 21 and 28 day 21 results were 16.1 an I was very happy although still believed I would never fall preggo but glad we'd taken a step in the right direction.

My day 28 progesterone results were 158.1 an I still didn't get my hopes up, I had nausea, heartburn, exhaustion every symptom going but j wouldn't let myself believe it could happen after nearly two years an more bfn then I ever knew possible, two days after I got my results an alot of torturing myself I decided to test atleast then I would know an stop stressing about it.

It was midday an I was sure it woud be bfn as it wasnt even fmu

Next thing I see two lines I finally got my bfp!!!

I'm only just over four weeks but very happy an nervous,

I just wanted to say ( in his very long post) that clomid side effects are bad but don't give up on it or the thought of getting a bfp! It WILL HAPPEN!!!

P.s I've also had the name picked since I was like 13 :) xxx

Wow! Congratulations. I had no idea you got your BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back