Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi Ladies!

How is everyone? LKPone and Nattymommy how is the 2WW treating you? Ive been feeling really bloated and tired since o day - this weekend I had an afternoon nap both days which is really unlike me! But my doc gave me progesterone to take from yesterday to help with my lining which he said might make me sleepy so putting it down to that.

Nimbec, any sign of o yet? Hope the sunshine and relaxing will do the trick for you!!

Gosh I can believe Im only 4DPO...time is going so slowly! LKPone and Nattymommy - what day are you going to be testing? Im going to try to hold out until 21st...

So hoping that this is our month!

Well, after all of that confusion yesterday, I entered my temperature this morning and it put me at 3 DPO today :happydance: I'm not convinced, I must be honest - have a look at my chart and let me know what you ladies think. I just can't understand why I'd get positive ov tests (digi AND ic strips) on Saturday if I o'd on Friday, but anyway... seeing as it's probably the first time I've o'd in my life, who am I to argue!? :haha:

I'm not feeling anything really - the only 'symptom' I've had for about a week now is really sensitive nipples :nope:

I don't think I'm going to test... I'll wait to see if AF comes, I guess. I'm going to be away on the Isle of Wight on the 'testing' weekend anyway, so I guess if I don't find out on that weekend, I'll maybe test when I get home! :winkwink:

Have a lovely Monday! :flower:

LKPone - youve got more willpower than me! Im a serial tester! I was actually considering testing today but I know thats ridiculous!

Your chart looks great! It definitely looks like you o'd on Friday and given the opks detected your surge on Thursday am I would definitely go by that. Perhaps you o'd late on Friday and your LH levels were declining but still detectable on Sat? Either way as long as you bd'd on the right days you should be covered.

Im feeling a little down today..not feeling so positive although I know its only early. Just really hoping for good results. The waiting is so hard. My and dh are away this weekend though which should help take my mind off ttc!

Tons of :dust: to everyone x

I'd go with what SG_Lady said....your levels were just still detectible and got picked up Sat. It's not uncommon to get positive OPK's for a few days... ;) GOOD LUCK!

I took my last provera pill on Saturday night...so just waiting for AF now. :)

Hey guys!
SG lady I am not feeling so positive this month because I have no idea when I o'd. But I have been feeling fatigue and bloated and still have been crampy! I will probably test on the 21st if AF doesn't show by then... We will see!
Good luck to you! I hate the 2 week wait! It's the worst!!

Nimbec- sending baby dust your way! Hope Everything turns out great for ya!

Hi all well i'm now Cd14 and impatiently waiting to 0 !! was hoping the sunshine may bring it a little earlier FF is predicting friday - well I shouldn't miss it even if I don't 0 when suspected as we are BDing a lot on holiday and well lets just say i'm more than happy to in my fertile time plus keeps the OH happy too and not feeling just like a baby making machine :wacko:

Thanks Nattymommy I'm feeling a little like you i think - for some reason i think i'm out this month and not even 0'd yet - maybe just hormones making me a lil more bonkers than normal. Best of luck to you tho and keep us posted, have you any idea when af should show?

Good luck sg lady and lkpone you have more willpower than me I am definately 100% a POAS ahollic!

Hope everyone else is well!

I'm on my last week in spain now - back next monday hopefully having 0'd whilst away fx speak soon

Howdy ladies!

Nimbec it sounds like you are having a great holiday and keeping your oh busy! FXd that relaxing does the trick for you this month.

CdnEquestrian - any sign of af yet?

Nattymommy and LKPone - hope you ladies are surviving the 2ww ok.

I am slowly driving myself insane reading everything possible on the internet about early preggo symptoms and obsessing over every tiny feeling/symptom I have!! This is torture! So todays symptoms are - heavy and full feeling in lower abdomen, light cramping, (TMI) lots of creamy cm, v hungry. bbs fine but keep prodding them just in case!

I hate the 2ww. I am the same way I always try and convince myself I am pregnant! ( or my body tries to trick me) . Haha. I haven't even had any abnormal symptoms at all... Except bloated an still crampy. But we will see! Last time I was pregnant I don't think I had any symptoms until the week my period was supposed to come. So who knows!
How is everyone else surviving the 2ww? :)

Hi all hope your all ok and surviving the 2ww any news? I got my pos OPK this morning Yey! So will be busy for a few days ;) when are you all due to either test or 0 ?

Hugs everyone

Hello! :flower:

I'm bang in the middle of my TWW - 7DPO today. My temp is still steady above my coverline, although I don't actually know what that means! :wacko:

I've just called for my Day 21 blood test results and they were 50! I think that's good - anyone know? :shrug:

YAY for a positive opk... :happydance:

Have a lovely weekend ladies! :winkwink:

Oh, and P.S. My test was done on day 21, when I ovulated on day 16, but the nurse said it was fine to do it then. I know that progesterone PEAKS 7 days after ovulation, so chances are that the reading would have been higher had I gone today, but :shrug: I'm just happy with a reading that indicates that the Clomid worked for me :winkwink:

Lkpone that's great news that's a positive result yay!!! Fx for you!!

Nimbec!
Fx for you!! And lots of baby dust!! I am on cd 25 now so getting to the other side of the 2ww! I'm neither optimistic or pessimistic at this point, I just figure if it happens it happens! :) I might test next Thursday ( cd 30) if no Af before then.... Wish me luck! I need it either way, with the baby or without.

Fx for you too LpKone... :)
That's so exciting to get some promising news!!

Ooooh good luck natty mommy!!!! And lkpone!! Fx for you both!!

CD5 for me...and my fourth pill of clomid (technically won't take it for a few hours since it's 2:00am and I take it when I wake up. lol) and so far, haven't had any bad side effects at all. I don't know if that's a good thing, or if it could mean that it's not working....?

FF is estimating that I should ovulate next weekend, which would be good because the Thursday after that is DH's shoulder surgery and he'll have an implanted pain pump and is usually pretty out of it for a few days, so there will be no BDing. So I REALLY hope we catch that eggy before his surgery and all is good. :)

I get to go for bloods on CD24 (weird, no?) to confirm ovulation. :)

Hi ladies!

Just back from a lovely long weekend with my husband to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary which is actually today! Was so nice to relax and take my mind off obssessing about ttc and symptom spotting! Feel so much calmer now. Im on 11 DPO and still have sensitive nipples, a bit of lower belly cramping and the increased cm... not sure how I am feeling reallly..I dont feel like I am pregnant but I also dont feel like af is coming yet either.. will have to wait and see :shrug: I will be testing probably on Thurs if af hasnt come by then!

Nimbec fab news on your o! Enjoy the bding! are you back from spain yet?

LKPone - wow your levels sound awesome! They should be above 15 on day 21 so they sound very positive!!

Nattymommy - looks like we will be testing around the same time if the witch doesnt catch us before then! Good luck hon

Cdn - I didnt get any side effects in the first few days with clomid either and I ended up with 2 mature follicles so dont worry..my side effects came a bit later with o pains etc.

Hmm...my doc didnt offer me day 21 progesterone testing because he gave me prog supplements to take...now worrying and hoping that I did actually o!

Happy anniversary!! :flower:

CDn... one thing I'll recommend is to have ic opks at the ready and start testing from day 10, twice a day. I eventually got my first positive on day 14 and ovulated (according to FF) on day 16 - so don't assume it'll be day 14, cause you might risk missing it. :winkwink: I also didn't get any symptoms from Clomid - we're all just lucky ladies! :thumbup:

Well, today FF has given me a 'possible triphasic pattern' starting on CD23 (take a peek at my chart if you like stalking). Not sure what that means - as in, I'm not sure if Clomid affects this data at all, but I'm going to test next Wednesday if AF hasn't shown. That will be day 35.

Have a good week everyone! :thumbup: I'm off to the Isle of Wight Festival this coming weekend - for those of you out of the UK, it's a music festival - and I'm SO not looking forward to being wet, cold, muddy and miserable all weekend, listening to music I know nothing about! :wacko: I keep saying to my hubby and our friends that I'd be more than willing to let them go and have fun while I stay nice and cosy at the cottage, but they're refusing to allow that! :nope: *sigh* Maybe I'll take my iPod... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->